Shared happiness

BONUS CHAPTER-2

"So, in conclusion, I won" Jungkook roared in victory, while Sehun, Chanyeol, and Jimin rolled their eyes, just because they lost against Jungkook. "you guys don't have to be so bitter...cheer up! It's fine to lose" he mocked at the three "guys let's be gracious losers," Chanyeol said getting up from his seat, to get some water.

The two groups right now are in Jisoo and Jungkook's house, just enjoying, chilling out.

It's been a year since the two have become together in marriage, they are still in so much love with some little petty fights.

Jisoo's main mission now is to get all the boys in the room, a mate. She is so done with them being single and careless and wants them to start their own family.

Jungkook, Jimin, Chanyeol, and Sehun, were having an arm-wrestling match and of course, the muscle pig, won the competition.

Flexing himself "I put the bi in biceps" he smirked "you also put the bi in bitch" Yoongi added "and you definitely put the bi in bitter" he pouted, with Yoongi just shrugged.

"Why do want to be so built up anyways?" Chen asked "oh...to be strong enough to protect Jisoo, my family" he smiled with his eyes sparkling, while his Hyungs looked at him with nothing but pride, so see him grow up so mature.

Jisoo who was silent the entire time now spoke up. "Love I have something to tell you" I looked at Jin Oppa, he offered me a smile before nodding. Jungkook frowned and waited, his head going from me to Jin repeatedly. Before coming back from the office, Jin and I ran through some tests after the incredible embarrassment I lived after throwing up in between a meeting and the results dropped in right before we took off.

I looked back at my husband and brought his hand to my stomach, "there is not only me you need to protect now"

"What do you mea-" he was cut out by Taehyung's gasp. I watched others' faces and the surprise on their face was satisfying though I did not plan on announcing it that way. Jin smiled, proud to be the first one to know about it.

I stood on my toes and pecked his lips

"I am pregnant"

-

Her voice rang in the back of my head as my eyes could only see her. Our friends standing there around us started fading and my main focus was on her.

My brain took time to process her words, my silence pulled a chuckle out of her mouth. While she was laughing at me, I could not think properly. "You're what?"

"And he is gone" Yoongi nonchalantly spoke, with a sigh following. I ignored him when I heard Jisoo's response "I pregnant, you're going to be a father"

"Oh God, saying this like is making me feel old"

"Not only old but out of all of us, it's Jungkook who is going to a father; the most reckless-"

"Can you guys shut it? They are having a moment!" For once, I agreed with Sehun.

I looked down at my hand when I felt Jisoo's on them. She gently took them and placed them on her stomach. There was no bump, but it brought a feeling I never have imagined before. I couldn't even put it in words, it was indescribable.