Home

"Who hurts who?"

A voice asked behind them, 'great just great, it was supposed to be a secret!' Jisoo mentally cursed, the two turned back, to be greeted by Jin who was leaning against the door frame with a worried look. "Oppa?" she put a forced smile to avoid his stern glare "Spill it out kids" He enters the room and locked the door, they knew there is no other way than, to tell the truth. Jisoo took a deep breath and started.

"Jisoo I really think you should say Jungkook this" Jin said sweetly after listening to them "I want to but I can't," she said while wiping her tears "Sooya, you're like my little sister and I don't want you to get hurt," Jin said with a very soft tone, while she just smiled sadly "Oppa I will tell when the time comes," she said and the boys could only respect her decision.

⇢✣⇠⇢✣⇠⇢✣⇠⇢✣⇠

It's been few days since after Jisoo had the talk with Jin and Jimin, they kept the secret safe and Jisoo is back in school, that day when she came back after the break, her private locker was filled with gifts and letters and students were going crazy for her...again. The entire time in school, she has been avoiding Lisa and Bambam, and when we're the two were there she ensured she was not next to the boys. She was not scared of them by she was scared to hurt Jungkook, but little did she know that she was already hurting Jungkook by avoiding him.

During the break, everyone was in the cafeteria waiting for Jungkook to come, but today with the man, Lisa also joined. "Hey everyone!" Lisa beamed cutely and they greeted back, except Jin and Jimin, they hate her. "Jisoo Unnie! How are you?" Lisa started the conversation acting as if nothing happened between them before "Oh! Ah...umm...pretty well Lisa" she said awkwardly, Jisoo was nervous "Oh that great" she smiled and started eating while the elder woman already lost her appetite. "Sooya, you want to go out?" Jin whispered to her ears seeing her nervous "I wish I could, not know if we leave they will feel it fishy" Jisoo whispered back, while Jimin who was listening to the entire conversation decided to make an action "Guys I am bored, and we don't have any important classes after this, shall we go out?" he got up from his seat "Well we can Jimin, but we already started eating" Namjoon reasoned out as a matter of fact "No! let's go!" Jin exclaimed "Hyung but I am tired," Suga said as he yawned "No, let's go now" he ordered and left before they could answer, just as Jin left Jimin grabbed Jisoo and ran out to Jin "Weird" Jungkook said eyeing them suspiciously "Whatever, let's go! If Chu goes we have to go" Tae smiled and ran outside with Hobi and Namjoon. "Lisa I guess I will leave, see you tomorrow" he smiled and kissed her cheeks "see you," she said trying her best not to act rude 'Bitch Jisoo really craving for attention, Slut!'. And Jungkook ran out to join the group with Yoongi on his back.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked Jin who was driving "Busan" he replied coolly "BUSAN!?" Jungkook yelled, "But what about classes?" Tae asked curiously "Jisoo took care of it, she talked to your mother" Namjoon answered, "How long are we going to stay there?" Suga asked "3-4 days it's according to Jisoo, she wanted to meet her parents," Jimin said, while Jungkook was jealous, he wanted to bring Jisoo here, he wanted her to tell her problems to him to anyone else, he hated this feeling but he knew he can't stop it. "But wait! We are going to stay in Busan on September 1st?" Jungkook was curious, he wanted to celebrate his birthday in Seoul. "mostly, what is so much about 1st?" Jin asked, 'they don't remember my birthday, he looked to Jisoo but she was sleeping with her head on Jimin's shoulder, 'Jisoo you should be leaning on me, not him' he curled his fist in anger and then looked at Taehyung who also was clueless 'they really don't' he sighed sadly.

"Kids!" "Welcome home!" Both the parents beamed happily, seeing their kids come back home, the three first went and hugged their parents "Oh my! Jisoo your so pretty!" Mrs. Jeon beamed "Thank you Eomma!" she smiled

"Boys you are taking good care of my daughter right?" Mr. Jeon asked the boy while putting his arms around Jisoo's shoulder "we have been taking good care of her" Tae replied happily "Eomma! Appa! It's not fair our only son came back after a long time and you care about them!" he whined "there he goes again" Ji-Yong commented and they all laughed "I have 2 sons, but I have only 1 daughter" Mr. Jeon smiled at Jisoo "Aish" he bunny boy whined "well it's  your mistake you came after a long time, we were always here you should have bothered to visit your parents" Mrs. Jeon said sassily "seriously! All our Eommas should stop spending time with Jisoo! They all are becoming like her!" Tae pouted and they chuckled "it's true, Minzy-ah! Chae-rin was telling me how jealous these boys are" Dara teased the boys "Eomma!" they whined again.

"Oh, who are these gentlemen?" Mr. Jeon smiled at the boys behind "oh! Appa they are our friends, they also live with us" Jisoo beamed "that's great, come on here why are you guys standing there!" Minzy smiled and they introduced themselves. "I will get things to drink" Dara announced and left to the kitchen with Minzy.

"So boys how did you end up in their dorm?" Ji-Yong asked "well, the school's dorm was in renovation, so Mrs. Kim asked us to live with them, we will be moving out soon," Namjoon said politely 'they will be leaving soon, Jisoo what are you going to do alone with Jungkook and Tae, it will be hard' "Appa, you don't know how hard was it to convince Jisoo to let them live with us" Tae laughed "oh really? Then how did she agree?" Mr. Jeon asked "It's all because of Jiminie" Jisoo smiled and went to sit next to Jimin, but before she could the jealous bunny boy, came in between and made Jisoo sit next to him. 

'He is so oblivious' the fathers smiled.