Highway

As much as the group tried nothing worked. Jisoo was going reckless with all the pressure from work and trying to catch her memories, after talking to Jin, she got more interested in knowing herself and her past, and most importantly the one she loved, wait loves? She does not know, she is unsure about it, love was something she did not remember or get in the past 5 years, and for her love was her parents and her few friends. Jisoo's love life was a mystery to herself and piece by piece, riddle by riddle, puzzle by puzzle she is solving them.

The boys and she were caught up with work the entire week to catch up with each other and work on their mission to get her memories back. Jisoo, Jin, and Namjoon leave the hous─er, mansion early and come back by evening, Jungkook would go at the end, so he gets up late but come home the last, while Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi gets up the earliest for practice, their schedule was tight and never matching with each other.

Just as the group finished a long week of work and only work, they got a break, now they are back again – chilling out, playing around, goofing around as they did before.

Losing all hope on getting Jisoo back, they decided to leave things the way it was, cause right now it's not bad, Jisoo is very close with each of the members, and she and Jungkook clicked pretty well. The boys always found both of them talking or flirting most of the time. Jungkook started calling her Noona again, and he became her kookie again, just like old times. But still, she deserved to know, she has to know.

"Hyung let me take her somewhere" Jungkook blurted out all of a sudden breaking the long silence the group was in. "where though?" Namjoon asked but Jungkook just had a smile on his face, a smile that had so many thoughts screaming out. "Give me two days, I have an idea," he said, "she is free from the day after tomorrow, after the final design meeting," Jin said, knowing her schedule, so then day after tomorrow it is!

"Kookie where are we going?" "Noona, out of all us, we both were the only ones that never went out together, so it's our outing today!" Jisoo smiled at his explanation. "So, like where are we going?" she asked "let's go to Busan, anyways it's been long since I met Eomma and Appa and on our way back let's go to the Hans River," he said the plan "looks like you got everything figured out" she smirked as he blushed "ahh...I like to plan my day" he rubbed his nape shyly and she chuckled at his cuteness, he's adorable!

"Kids, travel safe and Jungkook don't drive fast, Jisoo I put snacked in the box in the behind seat for you both to eat and don't do anything I would regret" Jin listed out the rules like a mother and the two nodded like kids. "Hyung we will be fine" Jungkook sighed comforting Jin who is actually freaking out, "Yoongi Hyung help me!" he pouted, "you should be happy I woke up this early to send you both off, don't ask me to do more" he stretched tiredly "don't worry Kook, I got him, you both get going!" Namjoon said trying to ease Jin who was giving a list of things that could go wrong. "See you guys soon!" Jisoo smiled giving all of them a quick hug and entering the car.

They started their journey by around 5:30 in the morning, so they should reach Busan before evening comes. "let's go?" "let's get it!" Jungkook exclaimed putting on his shades and hitting the gas.

In the beginning, Jisoo was all excited but then fell asleep, Jungkook found it cute way, she pouted in her sleep, with the shadow of her eyelashes falling on her cheeks, and her eyes closed so peacefully making her look so innocent.

"Kookie, can I drive on the highway?" Jisoo asked "Noona, you sure" "hell ya! I am an amazing driver!" she praised herself "I know you are" he whispered to himself thinking about all the drives they went when they were younger "sure, we will reach the highway soon, there I will give you the steer" Jungkook spoke with his glaze stuck at the road "Thank you Kookie!" she giggled and he had a smiled plastered on his face.

"Now let me show you how exactly to drive a sports car" she smirked oh no, she changed the mode to sports so professionally which left Jungkook in awe, she drove the car at full throttle, increasing the speed drastically, the car was basically fly, cutting through the air, drifting on each turn with such ease. There were squeaks and yells here and there from Jungkook, as much as he trusted her driving skills, he still cared for his dear life, which now was at risk with her crazy driving skills "Kookie, chill, you will not die" Jisoo teased, laughing at him "Jisoo! Eyes on the road!" Jungkook scolded "okay mother, just don't pee on your pants" she rolled her eyes and continues driving.

"Aye! the highway is over" she pouted knowing that she has to slow down now and keep her speed limit, "wait, actually I don't care" she shrugged and hit the gas, with the meter going higher "JISOO!" and she laughed at him being such a cry baby, after constant cries and begs she decided to go in a normal speed, Tck.

"You boring" she sighed driving "well, I don't want to die!" he answered back "I will not die before of a car and that too when I am driving no way!" she slightly increased her voice "your driving is good, but- Jisoo don't make me angry," he said sighing but Jisoo could see that he was controlling his anger "okay, but why are you so dramatic about cars?" she asked "because last time I lost yo-" he stopped "what?" she asked "nothing, I am going to sleep," he said with shaking breath and she nodded, worried about him? Yes, but she had to control her anger first to help him out.

"Jungkook?" Jisoo called out right after she stopped the car "yes?" he asked still not looking at her "I am sorry" she sighed, jerking his head up he smiled "even I am" and she smiled back. "Let me drive now, you must be tired" "yes" she mourned stretching, and massaging her neck.

"How do you know my parents?" she asked "we are family friends" he answered in short "okay, wait that means we would have met each other before right?" "Yeah, maybe" his voice showed disinterested 'Noona, we knew each other, stayed with each other and for fucks sake fell in love'

The pair reached their house as the sun went down, creating streaks of gold, orange, and pink in the blue sky. Jisoo was greeted by the smell of the salty ocean, splash of the distant waves, and the nostalgic feeling of her hometown, Busan.

"let's go home" he smiled getting his hand out for her, and she took his with hers. 

============================

Yo! yo! yo!

New chapter up....and damn I am in love with Somi's XOXO 😍🔥

This book should come to an end soon, and when the book is done I will start publishing my new one!!

See ya laterrr!!

Anneyonggg❤︎