Love-Happiness

EPILOGUE 1

"Yet, when I think of home, all I think of is you, Jungkook" Jisoo's puffy eyes and pouted lips made her look so cute, even in the serious moment they were in.

While my heart was going crazy again my chest, my lips spread into a wide smile as she steps a bit forward, I do follow the same.

Getting her to my embrace I hugged her so tight, gosh! How much I wished to do this! How much I wished for her to be in my hold!

Pushing herself away from my chest ensuring not to be rude, I let her get a distance but still in my embrace. Her eyes fixed into mine, staring deep into my soul. I loved this feeling; it was like electricity running down my veins with my heart bursting. My eyes fell to her lips, she did the same. Moving forward I stopped, looking back at her eyes, asking for permission, she nodded lightly. Pushing myself onto her, I crashed my lips into her soft heart-shaped one, the kiss was rough and sloppy, both of us were eager to feel, taste, and love each other. Slowly the rough kiss got slower, it became sweet-innocent very different from the one we had before.

Trying to catch their breath, they pulled apart but still in each other's embrace, "Oh my god! You don't know how much I wanted to do this" he exclaimed chuckling a bit and she giggled,

"Noona...Looking at me" he mumbled softly with his lips brushing past her ear, she shook her head against his chest, he chuckled again, liking the vibration caused by his voice on his chest, she stayed there.

"Noona..." he called out again, but this time with his finger her lifts her chin to make her look in his direction, "what-" his heart broke "Why are you crying?" he gasped seeing salty tears falling on her cheeks "I just-, I am sorry! It's because of me, I should have not ran away" she sobbed "oh...love" he bit his lips, "it's not your fault, it's me! I should have not gone and dated Lisa, nor should I have been so dense about everything that my happening," he said but she shook her head "I am sorry" she sighed "even I am, I should have confessed sooner" he cradled her "me too, I love you" those words lightened up day "I love you too" they smiled, kissing her again, he carried inside.

That night, placing their trust in each other their souls connected with their intertwined hearts.

-

The door opened "Jisoo?" Jimin called out and she looked inside, the six of them were standing over there with a smile on their face and she smiled back "Chu?" "Yes?" Tae beamed so brightly, he hugged her tightly knowing at she remembers "I am very sorry, I was a bit harsh back then" he rubbed his nape and she giggled "it's fine Taetae" she messed his head and got up, the boys did not waste a minute to hug her tight as if she would disappear any minute. As she enters inside the house, she made a promise not to make are past affect her now, and to let things go so that she can focus on her future with her loved ones.

"So, you both are a couple now!!" Taehyung gasped "yes" "no," they said at the same time, Jungkook's head shot up to her denial, while the boys chuckled awkwardly at the weird situation, they were in. "Noona?" he questioned "what? Yes, we kissed" there was a squeak for the tiny guy "we fucked" gasps were also there "but you never asked. me. out" she pointed out the whole sentence "oh..." his eyes widened, "I swear, he is good for nothing!" Yoongi sighed massaging his temples.

"My God! I never asked you out!!!" he jumped "Jisoo, my love my life, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with his honey voice "Just because your cute and I love you, I will let it slide..." she mumbled smiling "so?" he tilted his head and she nodded grinning wide, and he gave her a sweet peck.

"So now let me introduce you all to my girlfriend" he beamed

"At last, you two are together!!" Hobi and Jimin squeaked, seeing the couple hold hands doing all the couple's stuff.

"I know right, you both are adorable!!" Jin clapped his hands smiling wide "we all love happy endings" Namjoon smiled "we do" Jungkook said looking at his girl

"Yes, yes, now stop being all sappy, it's too much softness from my liking" Yoongi scowled, being all himself "oh please, yesterday after we got to know they both were together, you were jumping around, making songs for their wedding!" Hobi revealed the truth rolling his eyes, the rest laughed at the blushing cat, "I will be the flower boy!" Jimin announces "There is nothing called the flower boy!" Jin smacked the younger's head "but I will still be!" Jimin huffed "I will be his best man! and also Jisoo's best man!" Tae pronounced proudly "the bride has her bride's mate" Namjoon rolled his eyes at their dumbness "then I will be her bride's mate!" "I swear you shut your mouth, there is nothing but utter shit coming out of it" Jin sighed "I will be the musician!" Suga said "I will carry the rings," Namjoon said "yes, so that you can break them, sure," Yoongi said but then pouted as the man glared at him, the group kept talking about the marriage, while the couple was in awe thinking about the fact about getting married.