Has a Story

YOONGI POV:

(Yoongsoo time!!)

She and Hoseok were talking, well bickering. What Jimin told is true she is as cold as ice scratch that cold as dry ice. I like that, I like girls with swag and attitude. But I really did not like the way she was so rude to Hobi, who was just trying to make a simple conversation. As much as I hate talking to people I have help Hobi, if that boy just sat and not tried to talk to anyone till the others come, I would have been sleeping peacefully!

"We are friends of Jungkook and Taehyung" I cut through their conversation.

The moment she heard their names, her eyes softened, I thought she would be a bit friendly...

she cursed under her breath and I loved it.

"well my luck sucks I guess, why the hell can't they make friends who would not bother other people" she mumbled slowly to herself but I could hear it very well. She looked cute.

"because you're their friend, does not mean you can come and talk to me...understood?" she sighed not wanting to talk anymore

"no...my life my wish," I said with a proud smile, but my smile fell when she replied,

"My knife, your life," she said and walked off, hitting my shoulder with hers.

"damn!" I mumbled with wide eyes looking at her figure walking away.

"that girl she is cool!" Hobi commented and I unknowingly nodded. "I wonder how would those two innocent boys handle her?" I asked while he was laughing at my statement. And we walked toward the main gate to wait for the other two.

"well Hyung?" he called me out, "yes?" I asked looking at my phone "that Jisoo girl, something about her caught my attention" I took my eyes off the phone and looked at him, nodded gesturing to continue "her eyes-" "has a story she is hiding" I ended his sentence.

"Whose eyes have a story?" a voice interrupted us.