Her eyes

"Hyungs?"

They gave us a smile, "long time no see" Suga said while hugging the youngers "Your sunshine is here!!" Jhope chimed brightly "hello sunshine!" Jungkook also chimed getting absorbed by his Hobi Hyung's shine. "Hyung what about Namjoon and Jin Hyung?" Taehyung asked "they will be a bit late, when I called Jin Hyung to ask where they were he was in Namjoon's house cleaning the kitchen," Hobi told, "why cleaning?" Jungkook asked "he tried to make a jam-butter sandwich and Namjoon being the god-of-destruction broke the jam bottle and poor Jin Hyung had to clean it," Jhope said while shaking his head in disbelief. "well me and Hobi, will go get our forms and schedules from the admirative office" Suga announced while yawning, "after that I have to go sleep" 'typical Suga' "kids we will meet you in the break time, don't miss me!" stated with a childish voice, making the others laugh.

HOSEOK'S POV:

(Hopesoo time!!☆)

I and Suga talked to our teacher and got our class schedule. We just walking around the school looking around, waiting for Namjoon and Jin. "Hyung, isn't that girl the one Jimin was talking about?" I said while pointing at the long brown-haired girl who was sitting on the bench under the tree reading a book. "Ya think so, what's her name? Soochu? Chichu? Jisu?" he was trying to just her name while looking at her. She is indeed beautiful "Hyung let's talk to her" I beamed pulling him with me.

"Hii! I am J-Hope!" I gave a good smile

She rolled her eye and looked back at her book

"umm...so this is awkward" I shyly said

"it's awkward because you just poking your dirty nose in others' business" she replied with her eyes still glued to the book.

'her voice is so deep and husky yet melodic'

"I am a friend for Jimin's!" I said trying to ease her down

"no wonder your just like him, annoying and clingy" this time she looked at me, she gave a cold glare... I know her heart is warm or else why would Jungkook and Taehyung treasure 

Something about her caught my attention

Her eyes.....

Her eyes are in pain, she is in pain. Her eyes shows...