Birthday

"So cute" I hissed, even though I hate it, I can't stop my feelings. It should have been me cuddling with her, it should have been me comforting her, it always was me but not anymore. 'Jungkook your with Lisa, you have a girlfriend! Who loves you, I love her too, do I?...'  I can't handle this, I better go boxing and get my mind of this.

I entered the boxing club and walked to my private area. Yup, Noona did it, she told me that her kookie needs everything first class, so yeah. "Jungkook" the coach called out "Coach" I replied with zero emotion "coming to get your mind of things, again?" he asked judging by my expression and I nodded "well enjoy" he smiled and left. "Time to get of shit" I mumbled to myself as I put in the glows and walked towards my boxing bag.

"You all forgot my birthday" punch

"Noona, you left me alone" punch

"What a great birthday gift!" punch

"to see you in his hands" punch

"you promised! To never leave me" punch

"and now you forgot me" punch

"I miss us before!" punch

"only us, no Jimin, no Lisa, no bangtan" punch

"why do you have to push me away!?" punch

"I am trying to move on" punch

"I am..." punch

"I am sorry" punch

"but I love you Jisoo" punch, but this one was the hardest he put all his feeling, sadness, loneliness, and most of all his untold love of Jisoo in it.

A few more punches and he was done for the day. He hopped into his car and drove off home.

"Kookie Oppa?" Lisa called from the other line

"Lisa how many times have I told you only Noona can call me Kookie" Jungkook sighed

"oh...umm...sorry Oppa," she said

"well, why did you call?"

"will you come over today?" She asked

"sure, I will go home, freshen up, and come over" Jungkook answer

"Okie! See you soon" she beamed

"bye!" he said and cut the call.

"Does no one know it's my birthday!?" Jungkook questioned "first Noona, then Tae Hyung, then the rest, and now Lisa!" he exclaimed annoyed. "even Eomma and Appa did not wish me!" he pouted and continued driving.

He reached home and was about to enter, BOW BOW! "Tannie! Dalgomie!" Jungkook smiled and petted them, they barked at him again "Happy birthday? Oh, Thank you!" Jungkook beamed happily and the dogs licked his face "at least you both did not forget about my birthday" he said, "now you both go play, let me go in" Jungkook said and they barked in acknowledgment.

He opened the door...

"AAAAHHH! FUCKING HELL!" Jungkook screamed when his Hyungs and Jisoo jumped on him with a cake and the house was decorated in bunny plus iron man theme.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR DEAR MAKNAE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU!" they sang, and the birthday boy was in tears "I thought you guys forgot!" he cried "how can we ever forget about your birthday kook?" Tae showed his infamous boxy smiled and hugged his best friend. The rest of the boys wished him also and Jungkook headed towards his Noona, he know she always is either the first one to wish him, or else she will wait till his attention is on her to wish.

He smiled and carried her up "ah! Kookie!" she giggled "Happy Birthday my love" she smiled "thank you Noona" he beamed "Your 19 now! Such a big boy!!! I am sorry it was my plan, and I heard you talking to the dog!" she said and gave him a light hit "why did u hit me?" he pouted "it's because how could you think we would ever forget your birthday" she explained and he giggled "Thank you Noona" he looked into her eyes with sincerity and she smiled joyfully.

"ahem" the two heard from behind "you can leave her down now you know, you both act like couples" Jimin smirked at then, "Yah! What no!" Jungkook said flustered, "kookie you can leave me down" Jisoo softly said "okay yes" he got her down. Their friends were looking at them smirking and the two blushed like crazy. 'they should just confess, they are just hurting each other by not speaking about it' Jin sighed.

The party was over, everyone has so much fun especially Jungkook, they all gave him gifts, their parents also visited them, it was all planned by Jisoo. Jisoo bought him many things, and his favorite was the car, yes she bought him a car, and she also planned a trip to Amsterdam in the winter break just only the three of them, just as Jungkook wanted.

Jungkook really enjoyed his time with his group, he totally forgot about something very important...

ON THE OTHER SIDE:

Bambam just came back from outside, but he was greeted by a crying Lisa "Lisa? Why are you here in front of my house? And why are you crying?" He asked helping Lisa up "he did not come, it went for a waste" she cried "what?!" "yes, Jisoo hosted a surprise party for him and he forgot about me, all my surprise plan when for a waste!" she sobbed "oh! my, come here it's okay, you should have informed them about your plan then this would have not happened," he said trying to comfort her "Bammie, I don t like her, do something" her expression darkened and he nodded.

THE NEXT DAY :

"Guys I will be going early, I have a meeting with Eomma" Jisoo shouted from the front door "okay!" "drive safely" "we will meet you in school" "I will get your food when I come" "for fuck's sake, let me sleep!" "byee!" "wait! even I am coming!" they all replied from around the house "they will never change" Jisoo chuckled, "sorry, let's go?" Jimin asked tying his tie "how come you're coming early today?" Jisoo asked "I have a presentation and Ms. Choi asked me to come early" he reasoned "oh...okay" she and they walked to the car.

The group attended their classes, and it was lunchtime now "where is Noona?" Jungkook asked "last time I saw her she was heading to the library" Namjoon answered "I will go get her," Jin said and ran out "I wanted to go" Jungkook mumbled ensuring no one heard it.

"she mostly will be in that waterfall place Joon told me about," Jin said to himself and ran there.

====================================

"Jisoo?"

"get lost" she hissed