Who?

"Cry it out Jisoo, Jungkook is going to be pissed" Jimin growled.

I heard him, No, Jungkook should never know about this. He loves Lisa a lot and this is only break his heart, I can't do that. This should be kept a secret and I have to stop Jimin. "Jimin, this should be a secret, no one should know about what Bambam said" she spoke looking at him "no, Jungkook needs to know!" he was worried, she shook her head, no. "Jisoo but he was yelling at you! Blaming you!" Jimin reasoned "if I tell Jungkook, his relationship with Lisa will end and what Bambam told me will become true, they should not break up because of me," she told looking down trying her best not to let her tears fall "but that is absurd, I will tell you can't stop me" he announced and got up, "No! please" Jisoo cried, she got out of her bed but because of her weak state she crumbled down to the floor "Oh god Jisoo" Jimin ran to her and helped her up.

She was trembling again, her eyes were tearing and she kept repeating the words 'don't tell him please', seeing her fragile state Jimin's heart softened even though his mind really did not agree with it, his heart told him to listen to Jisoo "I will not, I promise" he said softly to her, she smiled through the pain and her eyes closed. "Jisoo! Jisoo! OH, GOD!" Jimin freaked out at her unconscious state, he patted her cheeks and called her out, but nothing work "Doctor!" he cried.

"She is okay now, you should not stress her that much. It will lead to bigger issues and she will be sleeping for some time" Dr. Lee said and left "Sooya I am sorry, I should have not stressed you so much, from now on I will help you forever" he smiled sadly caressing her pale cheek. "PARK JIMIN YOU IDIOT!" Jungkook roared barging into the room, he did not waste a single minute and jumped into Jimin pulling him by his collar "you promised me to take care of her and this is what I get for trusting you" he yelled at the poor man "Kook, leave him alone!" Tae said pulling the angry man while Namjoon was helping Jimin stand. "Jungkook I am sorry, but she had an attack randomly" Jimin explained "randomly?!" he scoffed "I told you not to wear that pig outfit, because of that my Noona..." he blamed. Jimin was trying his best to blast on Jungkook, it was only because of Jungkook's girlfriend Jisoo is in this state. "Don't you ever come in front of Noona again" he hissed "JEON JUNGKOOK! Who gave you permission to decide who he can talk to and not?" Jisoo said with anger lingering in her tone "Noona, you awake!" Jungkook beamed and went to hug her "No! do.not.touch.me" she hissed and moved away from him, everyone in the room except Jimin was left in shock "Noona? What? It's a prank right? Haha very funny," he said in disbelief "I am not joking and if you can, could just leave from here all of you" she gave them all an ice-cold glare "Chu?" Tae questioned, all of them were worried about her sudden change "just please don't make it hard" she looked at them with pleading eyes, they could see the pain in her, they could see she was forcing herself to do it, everyone could, everyone except Jungkook.

Jisoo is back at home, she tried her level best to ignore the boys but she couldn't, so she finally gave in. Right now they all are eating their dinner, just having fun, talking, and playing with food while Jin was scolding them for wasting food. Even though Jisoo still talks to Jungkook, she always feels the wave of guilt passing through her.

"Jisoo can I talk to you?" Jimin asked as he entered Jisoo's room "sure what's up" she smiled "I am happy that your are all talking with kook, but what about Lisa, and please don't lie I can see that you're blaming yourself" he asked and she sighed "I don't know what to do, I just don't" she said tired of all this "see it is better if you tell Jungkook about it" Jimin said "No! it will make things worst" she looked down and he sighed this time "you really love him a lot right? Why did you not confess?" he asked and Jisoo's head shot up, her eyes were wide open in shock "How d-did you know?" she asked in disbelief "it's obvious, and I am sure he loves you too" he smiled "he just loves me as his Noona, not romantically" she said sadly "oh please that boy with whipped for you" he chuckled remembering how Jungkook acts when the topic is about Jisoo "Whatever, I don't want to confess and he will happy with Lisa, so I really don't care, my feelings will go by itself" she told with a strict voice and he just nodded in defeat. "Jisoo but promise me, you will not leave us because of Bambam, and if he hurts you I swear to god, I will kill him!" Jimin announced not happy with Jisoo's decision

"who hurts who?" 

============================

Heyya!!

Double update today! hehe, I am in a good mood😅

Thank you for 2.3K reads, it means a lot to me

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖❤︎

well, see ya later....Happy reading!

Annyeong💜