I will forever love you

BONUS CHAPTER-1

"Mr. Son, please get the other two files now!"

"And the finance documents!"

Jisoo began to organize her files to make place for new ones, she had to crack a deal and she was determined to do it. So, the entire office was under stress with Jisoo giving out a lot of work, staffs were running from one meeting to another, managers looking at one file to another trying to finish the big pile, and the CEO putting at her attention on signing files, finishing her work in her office.

In the middle of this chaos, there stood Taehyung wearing clothes that surely did not match the environment. A very fancy suit, with expensive shoes and his hair, neatly done. He patted his shoes on the hard floor as his eyes scanned the area.

In all the work going on, he finally spotted his best friend working.

Taehyung could feel the heat reaching his head as he stared at Jisoo in her full work attire. No dress, No heels...just a grey work suit and her hair in a ponytail.

"I'll beat her up" he mumbled under his breath.

"KIM FUCKING JISOO"

"Is that Tae?" Jisoo straighten up abruptly, looking at everything until she froze meeting Taehyung's eyes

"Uh-Oh"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! LIKE THIS?" Taehyung stormed in, in a blink of an eye and took his best friend by surprise.

"You all keep working, I will join you back if there is still a wedding-"

"What do you mean by 'If'? There will be a wedding" He raised his voice, dragging the bride to be, with her.

Today was Jisoo's and Jungkook's wedding. Everything is slowly being put up by their friends and families, trying to make it the best day for the two lovers.

Jisoo was aware today was the day, she knew it was the day she had been waiting for, for so long. She loved him so much, in fact, she will do everything and anything for him.

However, she felt overwhelmed. She was freaking out. She was scared...so she went to the one thing that would calm her down. Work.

The two friends reached the attending lounge in no time.

"Go take a shower, and Lisa will come here to help you soon"

You read it right, Lisa came and apologized now they are good friends.

he said pushing her into the bathroom, but seeing her face he stopped.

Her face looked pale and her eyes watery, "Hey, what happened?" he asked "I don't know...I am freaking out"

"What do you want to do? Runaway? how about Australia? Canada? Thailand? Tell me I am your best pale then, lets run away!" he gave a proud smile as she loosened a bit

"What are you scared of love?"

"I don't know, will he stop loving me? will I fall on the aisle? Am I good enough for him? "What if he gets tired of me?" "What if-"