To meet her

V POV:

Jungkook and I went to my mom's cabin, she called to tell us something very important about Jisoo. So we did not waste any time and went to her, cause anything related to Jisoo is more important than any other thing. When I talked to mom she did not seem happy, she was worried "God I hope it's nothing bad!" Jungkook said I could feel the frustration in his voice. I did not reply to him cause even I was in deep thoughts. 'Aish! why is the way to the principal's cabin so long'

I am seriously chickening out right now, wait, chicken Jisoo loves chicken, maybe I will buy chicken for her, 'Yah! Tae focus on one thing, think about chickens later!' I and Jungkook arrived, we just barged into the room cause we were too worried to care about the discipline.

But when we entered we were shocked to see them. "Oh! My sons, I missed you" Jisoo's mother said, we both just bowed I can feel Jungkook's fuming anger when he saw them. "annyeonghaseyo! Eomma, Appa, I missed you too" I said with a happy tone to releasing the tension in the air. Then Jungkook also bowed and greeted them. "Hey young misters, how are you both and how is my daughter?" her father or the most successful businessman in the world, cause he cares about his business more than his daughter. " we are fine, and Chichu is doing great!" I replied cause I am sure Jungkook won't open his mouth here. 

"Say, something Kook!" I whispered to his ear, he just ignored me *sigh* "so what brings you here eomma, appa?" he spoke with bitterness in his voice. I was shocked he is being rude! Well he can be rude they deserve it, but!-" what do you mean son?" her mom asked "well you both were in Australia all this time and now suddenly you both came back? Why?" he questioned "well, we finished our work there and we wanted to spend time with our daughter" Appa replied. "oh! Now you want to spend time with her!, she wanted you both the most before and now when she is getting better you both just come to make her sad again!" he slightly raised his voice. "kook when I said talking something I did not mean argue!" I whisper-yelled at him. "shut up Hyung!, I want to know the reason why they are back! I swear to god if you hurt Noona again, I will not stay quiet!" "chill, my son we came to just meet her," her father said, now Jungkook had reached his peck of temper "CHILL? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN CHILL! You don't know what happened to Noona when you both left her and you ask me to CHILL?" now he is yelling "one more thing I don't want you both to show your face to Jisoo now if you want to meet her tell me or Hyung!" with that he left the room and shut the door loudly causing all of us to flinch.

"I am sorry" I apologized on behalf of Jungkook, well he will be so mad at me for apologizing to them. "it's okay son, we know we made a mistake but-" I cut her "not buts, and can you not meet Jisoo now, she is getting better," I asked "sure son, we will not come and I hope she goes back to the old Jisoo" eomma said with tears in her eye. "Eomma please don't cry! I promise me and Jungkook are trying each and every way!" "Thank you," they both told me "it's fine, even we hate seeing Jisoo like this," I said. "well we better get going" "sure! Take care" I said with that they left. I and mom came out of the cabinet and saw Jungkook playing with his phone in the waiting seat. "kook come let's go, chu will be alone", "okay Hyung" "see you soon eomma!' we both said

"Wait! boys, you know the consequences of not following disciple...right?" My mom spoke, we stared at her blinking our eyes trying to figure out what she is talking about. "You both are my sons but that does not mean you can barge into the principal's office....both of you will have to clean the basketball ground today," she said with a smirk "Aish! eomma you can't do that to us" I said, "I can and I am doing it" she loves teasing us. "eomma but when Jisoo does that you don't make her do anything! It's not fair!" Jungkook whined. "I let Jisoo do it cause I love her and she is my princess and stop whining bunny boy" "Eomma! I am your birth son!" I said, " and I am your second son!" Jungkook added "and Jisoo is my first daughter!" she continued "but you can't do that to us, what will others think, I am the son of the principal!" " yeah! you can't do that to us!" Jungkook now is pouting showing his puppy face, "sorry, not sorry" mom said and went inside her cabin. "she should stop spending time with Jisoo, she is seriously becoming savage like her" Jungkook stated and I just sighed. And we both went to the cafeteria.

On our way, we say a scared Jimin, "Hyung what happened?" I asked. "oh! Boys your friend is scary, I just gave her a juice to say sorry but she just gave me a cold look that froze my entire body!" we both could just laugh at the boy. "Aish! I should have not told you, you both will just tease me!" he nagged. "chill, Jimin-ssi we will not tease, yeah we will just also be scared with you because of a harmless girl" Jungkook teased "Yah!", "okay okay! Jimin Hyung where will you be living?" I asked to change the subject "ah! I wanted to tell you both...you remember our Hyungs?" he asked, "you mean Hobi and Suga Hyung?" Jungkook asked "and Namjoon Hyung?" I asked, "yeah them but there is one more his name is Seokjin, he is Namjoon Hyungs friend" he added, "so what about our Hyungs?" I asked, "yeah, they are coming here to study and we all will live together in the school's dorm" he explained, "oh my god! really yaay!" Jungkook beamed with happiness. "It will be very fun" I commented "I know right?" Jimin said with a wide grin on his face. 

"Now let's go to Noona, she will be lonely," Jungkook said, "no, thanks she looks like she will kill me" Jimin shacked his head in horror. "Chill Jiminie, she won't hurt you, you be kind to her soon she will change her attitude to you, don't worry" I console him. "okay' he sighed. We walked towards her and were shocked "She is smiling!" we both beamed in happiness, "Come, Hyungs we have to ask Noona!" 'he called us Hyungs, Jisoo really is a huge part of Jungkook's life' Jimin thought. The trio went to the brunette who had a smile plastered on her face, that smile which her best friend's craved for a long time...