Dance challenge

Things are going great in the Kim's household, right now Jisoo and Suga are in the music studio writing some music. Yoongi has never been this close to any girl before because of music, he is impressed with all her ideas and her knowledge about music. "So, telling me 'Still with you' you wrote for Jungkook went you were distancing yourself from them?" he was amused "yeah, I wrote many songs about us when we were going through hard times" she smiled sadly "well Chu, I am happy you're comfortable with us" he smiled cutely "aww, even I am happy never thought I will feel like this after all the shit with happened before," she said while the boy was still confused and curious about her past, but he respected her privacy and he will wait for her to tell it herself.

"Hey!! Yoongs and Sooya" Hobi sang "sup" I greeted back still looking at the screen while Yoongi stayed silent writing something. "Whatcha doing~" he beamed cutely and I giggled "nothing much working on music," I said "Ahh! Okay," he said and came towards us and looked at the screen "you know this rap its catchy which you wrote," he said reading it "Sooya he can rap you know?" Yoongi told "aish no! it's nothing" he blushed "rap for me, please~" I cooed "only if you have a dance challenge with me" he smirked, "how did u know?" "Jungkook told us" "curse that idiot" and they laughed, "well deal, you rap this for me and I do a dance challenged with you" I offered a handshake and he without hesitation took my hand to accept the deal.

"Damn J-Hoooooppppeee!" me and Yoongi fangirled over Hobi "guys stop! I am shy~" he whined with a red face "well now Jisoo it's your turn" he beamed and I nodded "meet me in dance room in 5," I said and left to change my clothes, after 5 mins I reached the dance room, and Hobi Oppa was sitting in the corner dressed in is dance clothes waiting for me "Oppa!" I said to get his attention "oh hey!" he greeted "let's start?" I asked "Just so you know while dancing I am not that easy to beat" he smirked "well then beat me to it" I smirked back. And we started.

He started first, and damn he is a 'dance machine', the way he steps on each beat without missing a single mistake and how flexible his body is "wow" I said unconscious "I know" he shrugged "your turn" and I started.

The way Jisoo started I was left in awe, Jungkook was right she is so graceful, the way her hand moves with the beat, and her leg work was so professional and break-taking. "Looks like round 1 is mine" she smirked and I agreed "there are 2 more". We finished the challenge and were panting for air "damn you won! We were so great!" Jisoo beamed at me "thanks but you were a great competitor" I genuinely said and she smiled in return "well you won, and what do you want?" she asked "umm food? I am hungry" I said rubbing my tummy "food? I thought you would have asked for something more expensive that why I got my black card!" she was shocked and so was I "black card? Why would I waste your money?" "Well, last time when Tae won his bet, I had to buy him a Gucci sweater and a limited edition Gucci dog bag for Tannie" she explained "damn, but it's okay I just want food" I smiled "those two should really learn manners from you" she sighed "even I am hungry, what do you want?" she said taking her car key. "Let's get some burgers" I suggested and she nodded.

"I love hamburger and sprite~" I sang as we entered the car and she laughed.