Smiling?

Beautiful...

"Excuse me? What!?" Jisoo asked with a shocked yet annoyed tone. "Did I tell it OUT?" he freaked out "yes you did and you're still telling it out" she sassily replied. 'Shit! Jimin pabo, how can I embarrass myself like that!' Jisoo looked at the cubby yet handsome boy who has a red face because of his stupidity 'cute, yah! Kim Jisoo you can't be sweet he will use you.....be rude okay? Be rude!' "well small boy, I know I am beautiful but never show your face to me again...your just a small piece of trash," she said with the coldest look she could ever give. "no!" "I am not beautiful?" "no! I mean your very beautiful!" "what?" "Shit! Sorry" he is very embarrassed right now, and Jisoo could not handle him anymore, she knew that if she stays with him she will end up killing him "Aish! Fuck off," she said and left the boy alone.

JIMIN POV:

"Aish! Fuck off" she said to me and walked off, I wanted to fight back but my body does not move. Damn, she is too cool for a nerd and is fricking hot. Crap, Jimin what are you thinking! My stupid perverted mind! I will have to tell the Jungkook about this weirdly attractive girl. BUT WAIT! I AM STILL LOST!! Gosh why is this school soo big and why the hell are there no students in the corridors. You know what? I will skip class today, I will go to the cafeteria anyways the break will start soon.

I saw Jungkook and Taehyung, I know Tae because he normally used to come to pick Jungkook from dance class. Everyone even my Hyungs call me and Tae soulmates...I walk to them to tell them about that girl who has been in my mind. "hey Jimin-ssi!" that boy called me god! really does not have any respect for me. "yah! Coconut head" I smacked his head, "why did you do that?, I will tell my noona she will bury you alive," he said rubbing where I hit him "sure Jungkook you think Noona will do that, she would have done that before but now," V told with sadness in his eye. "you both okay?" I asked because of the tension in the air. "yeah we're fine" V said, "okay soulmatie~" "soulmatie!~" he replied wiping his fake tears dramatically. "boys I have to tell you about a girl I met" "hit me with it" Jungkook exclaimed. "So I was lost because this school is fricking big, then I bumped into a girl she was beautiful but I told it out she thought I was a freak and tried to explain that I was not a freak but instead I embarrassed myself like crazy, and she just asked me to 'fuck off and gave me an ice-cold glare, and boy! that was the coldest glare anyone had ever given me. I was shocked but she was pretty-" my speech was cut by a husky girl's voice...

"Now pretty?" Jisoo asked annoyed by the boy. "first I was beautiful then pretty what more?.... Did I tell you to get lost and never show your face to me and now your tell about me to my best friends? She said while smirking. And it scared the shit out of poor Jimin. "Noona! You're here...I missed you!" Jungkook ran to her hugged her tightly and gave her a kiss on her cheek because he had to make a distraction, otherwise Jisoo would have surely buried Jimin alive. "I am here Kookie, but move aside I have to teach this shortie a lesson." "Sooya, he is our friend and he did not mean it," Tae said trying to calm Jisoo's raging anger.

Both the boys know that Jisoo hates being complimented, you might think it's weird but for Jisoo when someone calls her 'pretty' or 'cute' she gets scared, and when she is scared she shows hatred or coldness to get rid of the person who compliments her.

She sighed, "I am only leaving you because you're their friend, don't ever try to come close to me", "yes ma'am!" Jimin said immediately nodding his head. 'Really? Stop with the cuteness' she just rolled her eyes and sat next to Jungkook and V and started eating her lunch. They started talking about different things but Jisoo stayed quiet she would just nod or give short answers. The boys were used to Jisoo's behavior.

'Park Jimin you really messed up, gosh! I can't even look at her face.....I have to do something! What to do but?.....wait my apple juice I will give it to her for forgiveness. Yes! That's a good idea' Jimin will all the courage he had, he stud up and gently pushed the apple juice towards her. They were alone at the table becauseJungkook and V had to go meet the principal. 'Aish...this girl is not even looking at me nor the juice, I have to get her attention' Jimin cleared his throat to get her attention, but nothing happened she was still looking at her phone. He tried again but miserably failed his voice cracked 'JIMIN you can't even clear your throat properly, maybe the third time is a charm, well third time was a charm he successfully gained her attention, but when Jisoo's eyes fell on his he got very nervous "why did I have to do it I could just ask Jungkook to say sorry, way to go Park Jimin....now I have to tell something, but what do I ask why I am just standing still!!' "excuse me?...your spacing out" "oh...umm....this-s I-ss for-r you-u," he said pushing the juice to the girl. "I wante-d-d to to say-y sor-rr-y!" 'why the hell am I shuttering!' she just blankly stared at him. "actually I prefer strawberry," she said not caring about the boy who is nearly going to faint because of her 'I am an idiot, run for your life.....1,2....3 RUN!' with that he ran away from Jisoo. 'cute...' she lightly chuckled at the scared boy...

"Kimchi your smiling!"

========================================================

Jisoo is smiling !!😊✨

will Jisoo go back to the old Jisoo?

next chapter, more people will be introduced!!

stay tuned!

Borahae!💜

- Eli˖*°࿐