Accident

RING' RING' RING'

"Hello?"

"- - - - -"

"WHAT! OH CRAP!!"

"- - - - -"

-Line-cut-

"Hyung what happened?!" Jungkook frustrated looking at Tae who was in shock, walking back and forth taking his phone, coat, and car's key "Tae Hyung!?" Jungkook begged "J-Jungkook...Jisoo-o... hospital-l, accident" Taehyung managed to say in his shocked state "What?!" Her parents asked worried "which hospital!" Jungkook shouted "I don't know" His hands were shaking "The fuck Hyung!" Jungkook hissed and took his phone to call Jimin.

"Hy-"

"Jungkook get your ass here to your hospital! Jisoo!" Jimin cried

-Line-cut-

"Hyung get the car!" Jungkook roared and ran to his car "Eomma-Appa, follow us" he screamed and jumped into the car "Son what happened?" "Appa, Jisoo met with an accident," Tae said crying "Oh my daughter" the mother sobbed while her husband tried to calm her down trying his best not to break down himself.

"Kim Jisoo, where is she! Tell me now!" Jungkook shouted at the receptionist "Sir how are you related to her" the receptionist asked frightened by this tone "I am her friend!" he answered frustrated "sir, we need her family" she stated, "I own this fucking hospital I will sue you if you don't tell me now!" He shouted "Mr. J-Jeon?" she shuttered "please for god's sake can you just tell me!" he hissed at the poor woman "1 min-n" she looked at the screen "room 902, VIP lodge," she said and he ran to the elders and took them towards her room.

"Oh Tae, Jungkook you're here" Jin hugged them, they could see the tear stains in all their eyes "Hyung what happened?" "Where is she!" Tae asked shaking "she is in the ICU, the doctors are taking care of her" Hobi sighed "she was not able to breathe at first, then Namjoon realized she was having a panic attack but before we could help her, she ran away from us and she was hit..." Suga trailed of not able to complete his sentence. "Why did she get a panic attack?" Her father asked and the boys looked at the two elderly with confusion "we are her parents" her mother gave a small smiled with tears continuously falling off her eyes and the youngers bowed in respect "Again how did she have a panic attack?" Jungkook asked "we don't know but one man, called Jisoo 'princess' and then she went all shocked and scared" Namjoon explained, Jungkook cursed under his breath, Tae fell down into the chair and covered his face with his palms, Mrs. Kim sobbed harder and Mr. Kim sighed heavily.

⇢✣⇠ ⇢✣⇠⇢✣⇠ ⇢✣⇠

JISOO'S POV FLASHBACK:

"Jisoo? Princess?" a manly voice called from behind, the boys turned back but I don't want to, I still remember his voice, the way he calls me princess, all the pain he gave me, he 'Oh Sehun'. I wanted to forget him but I can't, his touch became a piece of me, I am used to his abusive behavior, it's unhealthy I know it, I have to stop. I need to run away for him, I have to.

I dropped my ice cream, "N-No" I shook my head vigorously and ran away.

I ran to the car and stood in front of it trying to catch my breath, but every time I close my eyes I get reminded of his face, his smile, his voice, his touch. I can't breathe, 'oh no' I saw the boys running towards me, my palms are sweating, my body is shaking, it's happening again I need Tae and Jungkook. "Jisoo!" Jimin ran to me "Sooya? What's wrong sweetie Oppa! Oppa will help you" Jin said worried but I could not answer my breathing was unsteady so was my mind, my eyes were going to close "KIM JISOO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!" Suga shouted in fear "I-I don't-t know-w......." I spoke tired of it, I need to run away 'they can't see me weak', I took all my strength and ran towards the road "JISOO WATCH OUT!" Jin cried, I looked to the side and it all went black.

⇢✣⇠ ⇢✣⇠⇢✣⇠ ⇢✣⇠

"Who is he?" Namjoon both the silence "he is the reason Jisoo stopped talking to us" Tae answered with a hoarse voice because if all the crying "her ex-boyfriend" Jungkook sniffed "he abused her, he ruined her life" her mother cried "I ensured he will never enter Korea after that, God knows how he came back!" Ji-Yong (her father) hissed in annoyance and the rest just nodded. "Dara! Tae! Kook! how is Jisoo? I just got to know I quickly came here!" Tae's mother cried "she is still unconscious; she has to react to the medicines," Jungkook told with a low voice and the elder nodded and sat next to her son. "I forgot, I had a board meeting, and" she looked down "Sehun is joining the school from Monday" the principal sighed "What!?" Ji-Yong yelled, "how did that happen?" "He got some connections with the higher board, and we have no other choice" she sighed and the elder man slammed the table in annoyance. "So, what is he going walk around our school and fuck all girls and my Noona!" Jungkook shot angrily "Kook language!" Jin warned. "I will see what the most I can do," Ji-Yong said typing something in his phone "I won't let that motherfucker hoe around my daughter" he cursed, while Jungkook tried his best not to smiled and his wife hit his head "there are kids here shut your unholy mouth!" and he just sheepishly smiled before moving away to answer his phone.

"Kim Jisoo's family?" the doctor asked "yes? Mother" "Brothers" Jungkook and Tae said and the doctor nodded "she is better, vitals are good she is responding to the medicines but she has to stay here for a week," he said "thank god" they sighed "can I see her?" Tae asked, "me too!" Jungkook added "she is unconscious right now, she should wake up by tomorrow, you can meet her now," the doctor told and left. "Eomma you should do see her" Jungkook nudged Dara and she nodded. After meeting her she ran and came back crying "Oh my daughter, I am a bad mother!" she sobbed thinking about her daughter's condition "we will go meet her and come" Tae said holding Jk's hand, looking at Dara who was crying on Jin's shoulder, while Jin was saying comforting words to the crying woman. "let's go?" Jungkook asked and Tae nodded.

Jisoo was lying on the bed pale, weak, and tired. There were so many wires connected to her body that helped her stay alive, only the scent of alcohol and the machine's noises were there when the boys entered the room, it was the same slight they saw the previous time she was in the hospital. They looked at her sleeping peacefully with pain and guilt, "we should have stayed with her today" Tae started "we should have listened to her" he continued "It's our fault" Jungkook said looking at her "Sooya my pretty Jisoo, wake up soon" Tae said playing with her fingers "Get up fast, I will feed you so much chicken! And we will go out for a vacation only us three just like you wanted" Jungkook said patting her hair, he kissed her forehead and inhaled her scent, he loved her vanilla smell she smelled like a fragile baby and Jungkook was addicted to it. "Fuck, I can't," he said closing his eyes, they promised not to cry before they entered the room, but Jungkook could not control his emotion looking at her, tears fell continuously from his eyes "Noona..." he looked at her with teary eyes he wiped the tears his eyes darkened,

"I will kill that bastard" he growled in anger