Where to next?

"Jisoo!! Get your ass up!" she heard that bunny boy whining, but she chose to ignore him and continue sleeping "Kim Jisoo, up now!" he crossed his hands on his chest "5 more mins" she mumbled in her sleep "no you're getting up now" his voice was stern and she sighed "get reach and I made breakfast for you" he said and left the room "you annoying coconut headed Pinocchio nose looking bunny boy, may all your wishes be granted by Satan" she cursed kicking her blankets out.

"What are you making?" she peeked her head over his broad shoulder to see what he was cooking "Pancakes" he answered shortly focusing on his cooking and she eyed him and whatever he was making with a not so convinced look "does it look like pancakes?" "More like scrambled eggs" she gagged looking at the gooey mess he made and he chuckled, "I think we go over to my house for breakfast then" he dusted her hands on the apron, "okay, but where are my parents?" she asked "they are over at my place" he informed "then why did you make food here?" her eyebrows raise in questioning "it's because I wanted to make food for you" he shrugged non-chattedly,

her heart skipped a beat

"What?" she gasped out and he smiled "thank you...I guess," she said softly trying to control her fast-beating heart.

"Dear, today you both go around explore the place," Jisoo's father said to her and Jungkook "sure I would love that!" she smiled, then looked at the male for his answer "yes that would be great" he agreed smiling at her.

"Kookie, so what's the schedule for today?" she asked "we will leave after 12, so first we will walk around take pictures because you wanted to do that, then let's go to the art museum, after that I know a good place for lunch and then we will go to the beach, that is also suggested by you and we will end our day with some street food stalls!" he listed down the plan and she hummed in acknowledgment "let me get ready then" she announced and he nodded, then when to do the same.

The first half of the trip went smoothly with Jungkook taking pictures of her, and the pair admiring the scenery. Then at the museum, they went around for about an hour looking at paintings, most of the paintings reminded the duo of Taehyung, he would love it here, he was a big fan of art and they took a mental note to get him here in the future. After lunch, with a full tummy, they got out of the restaurant satisfied with their delicious late lunch they walked around for a while and then headed to their next destination, the beach.

They had their swimming suits under their outfit and also carried extra clothes, blankets, and other items, kept ready in the car. With all the necessary items they got out of to the beach.

Getting themselves a comfortable place to sit, they laid their blanket on the sand and sat enjoying the view, the two talking the entire time talking about anything and everything.

Jisoo knew she has a crush on Jungkook and the more she spends time with him is really not helping her stop crushing, and she is not complaining. The small crush grew into liking in such a short time, even she was shocked how fast he made her feel so comfortable with him and the way he easily made her blush here and there out of nowhere. Whereas Jungkook knew Jisoo has a small liking to him, he could easily make out with years of living with her, read her like an open book, and he is happy with it.

"Let's get in?" she asked "huh?" he was shocked "let's go swim" she repeated, she is no more scared to swim? From what I remember she loved the beach but would never get in... she always called the sea a mysterious creation of nature, you never know what lies inside it and what can happen...how did that change? "Earth to Jungkook?" she snapped her finger to get his attention "you're spacing out" she chuckled oh "sorry, but I thought you were scared of the sea" he mindlessly asked "I was, then I no more am" she smiled but then it faded "wait how do you know?" "Okay that's great get going now then!" he quickly avoided her question and ran into the splashing water. Weird.

The two enjoyed their time, went to eat food in the street stall, and came back home. After telling their family about their day, they left to sleep, dreaming about their day the two fell into a deep slumber smiling thinking about each other.

Morning came unannounced, birds chirped, the smell of the morning coffee filled Jungkook's room, his nose twitched. Knowing that someone is in his room he huffed a little to open his closed eyes,

"Hyung?" he tilted his head in confusion "do I look like a man to you?" a very pissed feminine voice piped up "oh Noona" he sighed and pushed himself back to his pillow "no-no! you're getting up sweetie" she sang and he groaned "why!?" "Because we are here maknae!!!" now a very male voice chirped, to which Jungkook's head shot up to the source "Jimin!" he exclaimed, "and Tae!" Taehyung showed himself from the back of the wall and launched himself to the younger's bed "now get ready, we have to eat and then leave" Jisoo announced making her way out, he hummed in acknowledgment.

Breakfast was done, and the three J's with the T- Jimin, Jisoo, Jungkook, and Taehyung; were getting themselves ready to leave. The two boys just came for time pass and to look on the youngers because of the still panicking Jin from Seoul.

Giving farewell to their parents they started their journey back home.

"Jungkook where is the next stop?"

"Hans"

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

YOOOOOOO!!!!

LOL, I AM SUGAAAA-R HIGH😂

one more chapter to go, then epilogues!!

I am wheezing 😂

THE 'ON' ERA WAS ICONIC! 

I miss BTS making music in Korean! I wish the next one is in Korean

AND I WANT A COMEBACK FROM THE PINKS!!!😢😩🥺

I MISS THEM AND MY CHUUUU!!!!🖤💖

WAITING FOR SNOWDROPPP❄️

Anyways, until next time!!

Byeee❤︎

-Eli❥