Unexpected

"Noona..." he looked at her with teary eyes he wiped the tears his eyes darkened,

"I will kill that bastard" he growled in anger

===========================================

The duo was sitting next to the sleeping Jisoo, it took Tae a long time to convince Jungkook that killing someone is not the best option right now even though he also wanted to kill that man who ruined their Jisoo. "When will she get up?" Hobi asked as he enters the room with others following behind "I don't know" Jungkook said with sad eyes "the doctor allowed us to come in, but we have to leave in 15mins with you both coming home with us" Namjoon said "No! I will not leave Noona!" Jungkook said holding Jisoo "is there any way we both can stay here?" Tae asked with puppy eyes? "No, we have to leave," Jin said looking at Jisoo and they sighed "we will come back early tomorrow!" Jin said, "Like around 1 in the morning!" Jungkook asked hopefully "9 after breakfast" Jin stated and Jungkook scoffed annoyed.

"Jisoo!" Tae beamed as Jisoo's eyes opened "Noona!!" Jungkook beamed "Tae? Jungkook?" she asked rubbing her eyes "yeah! Your awake!" Tae smiled but his smile fell when Jisoo started crying "He...He is b-back" she sobbed "I know Chu" Tae comforted her "your dad is trying every way to kick him out again" Jungkook said hugging her "dad?" her breath hitched "yes your parents are out" Jungkook smiled "can I meet them?" Jisoo asked softly and the two nodded and left the room.

"My baby!" Dara cried as she saw Jisoo, "sweetheart, how are you?" she said with a motherly smile "I am fine, Eomma" she said doubting herself "E-Eomma?" she felt weird calling her that "yes love?" "Why are you here?" Jisoo asked "we are here for our daughter of course," Ji-Yong said as he entered holding a big bouquet of flowers "huh?" she asked confused "Daughter, we are sorry," he asked sadly "we have been bad parents, we just wanted to make enough money for you to live a comfortable life, but in that process, we really did not know we ignored you" Dara cried "Eomma, Appa don't cry!" the daughter cried looking at her parents and they shared a hug, it had been a long time since they shared a hug as a family, "This is not fair you guys can't have a hug without us!" Tae pouted cutely and Dara laughed with tears "come on!" she smiled and they jumped on for a long hug. "And good news" Ji-Yong beamed "what?" Jisoo asked hoping her parents are not going abroad again "we got a house in Korea and we will be living in Busan from now!" he announced and Jisoo was beyond happy "kids we will be living right next to Jungkook's house, so you guys better visit us often" Dara smiled and they agreed happily.

It's been 3 days since Jisoo is in the hospital and all the seven boys are always with her. Today but she forced them to attend classes, because one, they will miss a lot of school work, and two, they have been eating Jisoo's head, asking if she was alright if she wanted water or food, they did not let her go to the washroom if a nurse did not accompany her and she was fed up of them, so they agreed to attend school.

She was peacefully read a book, enjoying her 'me-time' without a whining Jungkook nor a pouting Tae, it was just her and her book but little did she know something is coming up. Jisoo was very engrossed in her book enjoying her fantasy world "What are you read?" she saw a shadow falling on her book, she looked up and "AHHHH! OH FUCK!" she screamed on top of her lungs looking at a big pink pig. "Jisoo! It's me! Jimin!" the pig said worried looking at the frightened brunette, he removed the head of the pig revealing his worried face. "God Jimin! You scared the shit out of me!" she yelled at him "I am sorry! Jungkook told me to take care of you today" he explained "so to take care you came with a weird pig outfit to increase my blood pressure!" she yelled at the poor boy "I just did it to make you happy" he mumbled softly "I hate pigs!" she hissed "then you would not like Jin Hyung then" he said "Huh?" "No Jin Hyung is pig 'oink oink~" he acted out and she giggled a little "see that's all I need, you smiling!" he confessed and her heart softened. "Well, will you remove this costume of yours?" she asked the pink man who was sitting in her room "well, if you want to see me naked then I would love to strip for you" he smirked "What! You have nothing under!" she asked ignoring his comment "umm no," he said sheepishly "so you came all the way to the freaking hospital wearing this!" she yelled "maybe, no wonder people were staring at me!" he said and she sighed, massaging her temples.

 "Jiminie, can you buy me a juice?" she asked cutely "okay," he said and got up "but" he turned to her and continued "no get up from your bed, no moving around, no phone and-" "no pranks" she completed his sentence, he smiled and left.

JISOO'S POV:

Right after Jimin left the room another figure came into my room "Umm? Do I know you?" I asked the tall man "Jisoo, I am Bambam" he smiled at me "oh...Bambam, Lisa's friend, right?" I smiled at him as he nodded "how are you feeling" he asked at her kept the bouquet at the side table "better" I said, "what brings you here?" I was surprised by the unexpected visit "I well, Lisa asked me to see you because she could not come" he explained "oh...that's so sweet of her, Jungkook will be happy" I gave a genuine smile "can I ask you for a favor?" he asked a bit nervous "Umm...sure?" I said not being sure about it "can you just not take Jungkook from Lisa!" he said with a darker tone and I was left dumbfounded "see I know your Jungkook best friend and all but that day when you met with an accident, Lisa had a fight with her family and she really needed Jungkook, but he ignored her for you. I am sure in the future he will end up leaving her for you, if you continue being lovey dovely with Jungkook, it's all because of you. If you think of Jungkook as a friend just let him live in peace" he said and left the room. All the words he said pierced into my heart, I did not do it on purpose, I did not know, yes I love Jungkook, but I never wanted to take him away from Lisa "I-I am s-sorry" I sobbed, I only have him but I have to leave him for his own good, I can't but I will "I did not mean-n too" I said in-between my tears, that time felt a hand around me pulling me into its embrace, I like the warmth I felt safe and I put out all my emotions.

"Cry it out Jisoo, Jungkook is going to pissed