Start of the end

All of them were in school and Jungkook was in cloud-nine, why? Because Jisoo is all going back to normal, she and the boys are close now and he got his lover. You read it right, Lisa and him are dating.

A FEW MINUTES BEFORE:

Jungkook's POV-

I was walking to the cafeteria for lunch, but someone called me and I really did not expect her to call me "Lisa?" I was so damn confused and my heart was going wild "Jungkook, can I talk to you? Like alone?" she said nervously playing with her fingers "y-yes" shit why am I shuttering! We walked towards the bench and sat there, it was silent and nerve-wracking "s-so you wanted to tell me something?" I asked looking at her, raised her head and looked at me, and sighed. "I like you," she said with her head down "huh?" I was really left off-guard "but you're dating Bambam!?" I said more like a statement than a question "no we both were never dating because many people used to come and ask me out, I felt very insecure so Bambam told me, we will act like we are a couple, he is just my best friend" she explained and gosh! This is the happiest I have ever been "I-I like you too" I smiled looking at her bright face "so we are a couple now?" she asked and I nodded and hugged her. "And tonight, we will be going out for dinner" I smiled "like a date?" her eyes sparkled "umm...no, I have to introduce you to Noona and Hyung" I could the sparkle in her eyes fading a little "don't worry tomorrow is a holiday and I am going to take my girlfriend out!" I beamed so, did she.

I ran to the group right to tell them the great news "calm down Jeon, we ain't going to run away" Jisoo said looking at me panting in front of them "lisaandmearedating!" I said quickly with excitement "I really couldn't catch you there" Namjoon said "I think I heard 'Lisa is intimidating'" Jimin said trying not to laugh "gosh maknae, can you just say it fast I have to sleep!" the sleepy cat hissed "Lisa and I are dating!" I exclaimed "what?" "I thought she was dating Bambam" "is she cheating him with you!" they all enquired. "No! they are not dating; they were just acting" I reasoned "so they are friends with benefits?" Taehyung asked confused "what eww NO!" and I explained them.

"Oh my god! I am so happy!" Tae Hyung beamed "congrats! Now one done, I have to find a girl for taehyung" Jisoo smiled and hugged me "oh my our maknae is getting big!" Jin said wiping his fake tears and we all laughed.

⇢✣⇠⇢✣⇠⇢✣⇠⇢✣⇠

"Noona you ready?" Jungkook asked "yup!" she beamed and came out of her room "is it okay?" she said patting her dress "you look beautiful as always!" he smiled and kissed her forehead "yah! Kook you got a girlfriend and you kissing me really is not going to help with your relationship" she stated and he laughed "if my girlfriend cannot stand me being close my best friend, then I don't want that girlfriend," he said with a strict voice and her heart skipped a beat. "Now let's get going!" he sang and jumped into the car "too bad Tae can't come; I don't want to be a third-wheel" she pouted "and again there is no way I will ever let you third-wheel," he said pinching her cheeks "aish! it hurts!" she said pushing his hand away and his laughter filled the car.

The pair reached the hotel Jisoo choose for the meeting and Jungkook was impressed, never think low of Kim Jisoo, she booked an entire suit just for the meeting in a 5-star hotel. "Damn kimchi!" Jungkook exclaimed while Jisoo just smirked "I am doing this just for you, impress you woman" and started drinking her wine "aww my Noona is the best!" he cooed. "Annyeonghaseyo, Lisa imida" Lisa bowed to the elder and took a seat next to her boyfriend, now the coupled are facing Jisoo, "Hello Lisa" Jisoo gave a kind smiled, emitting her sisterly aura. And the women started talking about various things, "I heard that Jungkook and unnie have been friends for a long time" Lisa asked "yes, we met when we were young and from then we were inseparable" Jungkook stated proudly and Jisoo nodded happily "I am really happy you both are a couple now, Jungkook has been crushing from a long time" Jisoo said while Jungkook was blushing madly. "Noona! Stop it" he whined and the two girls laughed at his flustered face. "This place is beautiful" Lisa commented looking around, while Jisoo smirked at Jungkook telling him to make a move but he didn't "actually Jisoo Noona booked this place," he said smiling and Jisoo smirk fell. "Wow!" Lisa beamed cutely "and you know Lisa, Jisoo told me to take the credit" he sighs and then yelped when Jisoo kicked his foot from under the table "and you were supposed to take the credit" she hissed at the boy "looks like you both are very close" Lisa commented "we really wouldn't be surprised if we saw each other naked" he laughed and Jisoo joined the laugh, while Lisa felt the sting of jealousy and like that, they continued talking till the dinner was over.

BAMBAMIE💖

So, sis how was your date?

LILY💖

It was great, but I don't like that Jisoo🙄

BAMBAMIE💖

What happened gal?

LILY💖

She seems very close to my Kookie!

BAMBAMIE💖

Well, they are best friends...

LILY💖

But still! He has a girlfriend that is "me", so he should just leave her!

BAMBAMIE💖

Let me see what I can do...

LILY💖

Thnx boy! 😘

(seen)