Busan

It's the next day, and all the boys are sleeping with an angry pouting Jisoo sitting in the room, the reason? Yesterday they promised her that they will have a tour of the place, but the boys ended up getting drunk at night and now they are still asleep because of the hangover.

"Jisoo I promise you I will take you out tomorrow" I mimicked Jungkook voice "promise my ass" I hissed looking at him sleep like a pig scratch that he looks adorable sleeping. 'well one last try, maybe the third time is a charm' she told herself "Oppa?" I called out Jin shaking him, but he just groaned and mumbled something, I did not understand, and I went to all the seven of them but nothing. "You promised me drunk heads!" I pouted, 'wait! I have an idea' *smirking in pretty*

They did not wake up, so I have my ways to wake them up. I took my guitar connected it to the speaker and played a high note, "Ahh!" Jin shouted and fell on his butt cause he was sleeping on the edge of the couch and so did Jungkook cause he was sleeping on the edge of the bed "Oh who the fucking hell woke me up from my sleep, of you want me to cut your d*ck and F*cking #@%*^%$$%^&**&^%$" Suga cursed annoyed "damn" I said and Jin ran to cover my ear "Suga! There is a girl here! Stop it!" Jin yelled, and hit him with a newspaper, "Ouch Hyung" he rubbed his head "you deserved it" Jin smirked, "Why did you wake us up!" Jungkook whined "well you promised me that we all will go out, but you guys got drunk and it's already afternoon, Eomma is calling you all for lunch," she said and left the room. "Oops," Tae said, they laughed went to freshen up.

"Chu, I am sorry we will go out in the evening?" Jungkook pleaded with puppy eyes, but Jisoo just ignored "Oh Noona!" he cooed, no response "My pretty Noona!" silence "You can't ignore me like this!" he jumped around her to get her attention, while she was just unbothered about the guy "Noona~" no reply, she was scrolling through Instagram "You know what? Forget it, keep ignoring I am going to meet Gureum" he said and got up "Wait! Even I am coming" she happily got up and ran to him, he smiled in victory 'works every time' "I will call Tae and others?" she asked "no, let it be just the two of us" he said and she nodded, "I am excited to meet him!" she smiled brightly "me too" but he was not excited to meet his dog, he was excited to spend time with her.

"Gureum!!!" Jisoo beamed happily seeing the dog run to her and lick her happily "oh you became such a big boy!" she smiled and kissed him "hey boy! How have you been" Jungkook patted him and he barked happily in response and they chuckled. They played with him for a long time "gosh I will miss him!" Jisoo pouted "we will get him home, during the break," Jungkook said playing with the white dog and she nodded joyfully. "Guremmie! Dalgomie misses you a lot!" she smiled playing with his paw, the dog looked at her and tilted his head "aww!" she cooed and he started shaking his tail happily. "Oh! Ah! Gureum! Stop hitting my face with your tail!" Jungkook complained playfully, and Jisoo laughed at his face.

"I will miss you Gureumie, I will come back soon to meet you," Jisoo said sadly hugging him, because it was time for them to leave, "Gureum, be a good boy okay? I will come soon to get you home" Jungkook patted his head and smiled. "Let's go?" Jungkook asked the girl who was playing with the dog, she nodded sadly "bye" she smiled at the dog who barked sadly, they took a last look at him and left.

"It was fun" Jisoo sighed happily "it was" he smiled, "where to now?" "ice-cream?" he asked "sure!" she exclaimed and he drove to the nearest ice cream parlor. "the usual?" "of course" she smiled and he left to get them their ice creams.

⇢✣⇠

"Where were you two!" Tae looked at them angrily with his hands on his hip. "we went to meet Gureumie" Jisoo smiled sweetie, he melted in Jisoo's smiled "But you should have called me!" he pouted "sorry Hyung!" Jungkook beamed cutely and he just sighed in defeat, no one can handle the maknaes cuteness.

"Where are Eomma and Appa?" Jisoo asked the boys who were watching "they told they had to go out, they went with the Jeons" Jin said "they have another company ball" Tae said with an uninterested tone "oh! Thank god I was not home when they left! Or else they would have forced me to join them" Jisoo sighed in relief.

"What do you kids want for dinner?" Jin asked "Oppa? Can I cook this time?" Jisoo asked "What!" "NO!" her two best friends yelled in fear "What! I will not burn the house" she hissed "Oh please! You burned our kitchen last time!" "and you were covered with flour!" they complained "well nothing will happen this time!" she said embarrassed with her past actions. "Sooya why do you want to cook?" Namjoon asked "I don't know, I want to return a favor because you all have been so nice time to me, even though I was a bitch to you all" she mumbled sadly, all their hearts softened "You know if you want to cook, we will not stop you" Hobi smiled and she cheered happily "see you at 8 for dinner" she announced and left.

"What do I make?" she asked herself "Damn! I am clueless" she hissed, wait!

'Eomma?'

'Yes, sweetie?'

'I am making dinner, so what should I make?'

'WHAT! YOU MAKING DINNER!?'

'Eomma! Stop with the dissing and tell me what to make?'

'well I don't want you to burn my kitchen, how about Pasta? It's easy right?'

'umm...actually true, it should be easy! Thank you, Saranghe Eomma!'

'Nado Saranghe, I want my kitchen when I come back, please don't burn it'

'yea, yea! I will not, bye.'

"Okay Jisoo, pasta!" I told myself, and went to get the ingredients "let's get it!" I cheered and put and the pasta in the pan and turned the stove on "good start!", I started cutting things for the sauce and added them together according to the recipe. "Maybe I will make dessert?" I asked myself, "who are we kidding, making dinner is such a big thing, why will I waste my energy on dessert" I laughed at myself, 'I am a pity'. Maybe there is some ice cream in the fridge, and to my luck there was, and there was a cake too. So I cut the cake, put it in 8 different bowls, and put a scoop of ice cream in it. "Easy and quick" I was proud of the final result. "Kimchi! How is it going? I came it to che-" Jungkook peaked inside the kitchen, but then stopped and looked at the pan, "What is in that?" Jin asked from behind "Pasta, to boil" I smiled but it fell when I heard the sound of tearing paper, I walked towards it and I flinched again by the noise.

Jungkook then peered curiously behind me, "Is water supposed to do that?"

"Oh god!" I yelped, "Oh! my, move away let me help!" Jin Oppa quickly came to the rescue and saved the pan from catching fire. Well what happened was, I forgot to add water to the pasta to make it boil, and it started sizzling with hot orange flame quickly erupted, long story short "I messed up" "sure you did" Jungkook said patting my shoulder.

For dinner, we decided to order from outside, cause it was late to cook it all again "well, I almost burned the kitchen!" Jisoo exclaimed and the rest laughed but there was also a hint of fear. "Food was good!" Jimin exclaimed after eating. And the rest agreed happily "oh! I forgot I have something!" Jisoo got up from the chair and headed to the kitchen "No, not the kitchen again!" Hobi told in fear, while the others were also curious. "Ta-da!" Jisoo beamed as she came out with a tray "Desserts!" she smiled and gave them the dessert she made. "Wow! Chu, this is heavenly!" Tae praised as he ate the cake, "You made it?" Jin asked "yes! But no," she said sheepishly, "I cut it into slices and added the ice cream nothing else" "oh, but still it is great!" Namjoon smiled and they finished their not-so-successful dinner.

It was already midnight, and the kids were watching a movie, the Kim's are also back from their party.

"Ah! My favorite pan!, KIM JISOO!" Dara cried, seeing her pan black and burned.