Pink Mario Princess

"Hyungs we reached! get up!" Jungkook announced while shaking the sleeping cat 'Min Yoongi'. "You will rot it hell" Yoongi hissed at Jungkook who sheepishly smiled at him. The boys got out of the car and their jaw dropped seeing their new dorm or Jisoo's house. "so is this Jisoo's house?" Namjoon asked fascinated by the mansion in front of him "yup, Chu bought it and she did not want to live alone so she got us here" Tae explained, "come let's go! But before that Noona wants to meet you all in her meeting room" Jungkook informed, "she has a meeting room?" Suga questioned "yup" he answered simply and entered the house. "Wow!" "it's so big!" "How rich is she?" "I can't believe all these years you both lived in a mansion!" "I want to see the kitchen" "I want to see my bed!" they commented looking around the house "Hyungs we will tour the place and show your rooms after meeting with Jisoo, okay?" Tae asked and they nodded and headed towards Jisoo's meeting room.

The 5 men were fascinated by the place and were very impressed by the interiors of her house

"Hello, I am Kim Jisoo," she said monotonously looking at the boys and bowed to show respect which they returned by bowing back "hi, I am-" "you don't have to introduce, I always take a background check on people who will live with me...it's the school's order," she said not smiling at all, that gave shivers to all their spines. "your Kim Seokjin the oldest, I will call you Jin" she looked at him and he smiled "you're Min Yoongi, also called as Suga" she looked at him and then set her eyes at J-Hope "your Jung Hoseok" he gave her a very sweet smile "your Kim Namjoon" and he nodded with a smile "and you are Park Jimin" she gave a quick smile to him, he smiled back in returned as she finished. The rest of the boys were shocked to see the friendly interaction between Jisoo and Jimin, they gave a mental note to ask Jimin about it in the future.

"well there are few rules you will have to follow" she added and they nodded as a gesture for her to continue. 'I hope it's not something scary or...dumb' both her best friend's prayed.

"Rule no.1- Don't talk or disturb me, if you need anything there Jungkook and Taehyung who knows everything about this house and if what you want to ask me is very important or related to the school's administration, you can anytime meet me in this meeting room"

"Rule no.2- Do not touch things what is not yours, you have your rooms filled with supplies so don't come to my room or touch any of my belongings," she said stretching the word 'my'.

"Rule no.3- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner you can make if you want or I have my cooks to make food."

"Rule no.4- there is a gym, game room, dance room, music studio, pool, and a huge garden, you all can use the rooms as you wish"

"Rule no.5- there will be a driver to pick you and drop you all at school because our school is pretty far away from here"

"and Mrs. Kim gave regards for a safe and happy stay" with that she ended her speech and left the room leaving the boys in wonder.