Hamlet

It's been a week since the boys have started living in their new dorm, and Jisoo is so very done with them already. Her house is a mess, Namjoon is all the time breaking things, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung are always fighting over small things like toddlers, there are pillows all over the house, the reason? Min Yoongi, he claims that if there are pillows everywhere he can sleep anywhere anytime and Hoseok has been making so many friendship bracelets, he sometimes secretly put some of his bracelets in Jisoo's room for her, which was not unnoticed by her. The only sane person in the house was Jin, according to Jisoo, she would time-to-time help Jin with cooking and always spent time with Jin, the boys always tease that Jisoo was either Jin's soulmate or his long lost twin, and Jin was very happy, for him Jisoo had always been like a younger sister. Even though Jisoo is used to the boys she never is interested in talking and getting to know them, she always respected the idea of a person's private space and hoped that they also would also not bug her and give her, her private space.

It was a pleasant evening on the school's premises, the sky was in the mixed shade of yellow, orange, and blue, birds were chirping and only the sound of water falling was heard by Jisoo. Jisoo was sitting in her other hiding spot that was known to no one, and this place is very pretty it is surrounded by nature and it really calms Jisoo's mind. She was sitting on one of the rocks next to the tiny waterfall which was located inside the school's forest, she always comes here when she is in the mood for reading books. 'gosh what a perfect weather, a perfect evening and a perfect book' Jisoo thought smiling to herself, having to enjoy herself and the book she was reading 'what could go wrong right now?' "Umm...Jisoo?" a voice interrupted her "perfect" time 'I jinxed myself, curse my life and my lucky' she mentally whined. She turned to the man and gave him an I-am-done-with-life glare "what are you doing here??" she asked "oh...I was just walking around and the sound of water falling brought me here" he reasoned out and she sighed "did you boys master in finding a person's hiding stop?" she whined "huh?" he asked confused by her statement "First Jimin now you! Great" she rolled her eyes and he just chuckled at her pouting. While Jisoo was still mad at him for finding her second hiding stop...again after Jimin found her first one, Namjoon was admiring the beauty of the place and the woman was seating at the rock with a clearly annoyed face. Jisoo was eyeing Namjoon with hatred, she scanned him from top to bottom but her eyes stopped at the thing he was holding 'no way' she mentally screamed, seeing Jisoo's eyes stuck at the thing in his hand he bought it up "you read Shakespeare novels?" he questioned "hell ya!" she beamed "wow! My favorite for sure is the classic 'Romeo and Juliet'" he expressed and she sighed in delight "of course it's a classic and the best" she smiled loving the conversation "I even like the 'Hamlet'" she told "ahh! It's beautiful" he closed his eyes and sighed in appreciation. "It can be argued that Hamlet, is one of the greatest tragedy pieces written by William Shakespeare throughout his life." He commented and she nodded "what do you like about Romeo and Juliet?" she questioned "Romeo and Juliet made romance a worthy topic for tragedy. This is what makes it unique, and one lesson of love from Romeo and Juliet is that love brings out the best in us" he smiled thinking about his favorite romantic fictional characters "true people will always consider Romeo and Juliet as archetypal young lovers." She stated which he agreed immediately "what about? what do you like the most about Hamlet?" he now questioned "hmm...The play provides conflict between a variety of personalities all in the pursuit of power or their own interruption of moral justice and it creates the "perfect storm" of exploitation, chaos, and perhaps insanity." She explained and he was left in awe seeing her go so deep into the subject. "it's funny how normally girls prefer Romeo and Juliet" he said and she chuckled "it's because I stopped dreaming about romance that I will never get and even if the truth is bitter I will have to face it" she explained and he was impressed seeing her so mature about the topic. And they ended up talking for hours about different books, novels, and plays. The pair really enjoyed each other's company, Jisoo could never talk about such stuffs to anyone and Namjoon faced the same problem, so they decided they will be each other's book or study buddy.

Now they are walking back to the school cause it's already dark and the moon is out. "where are you going?" Jisoo questioned looking at Namjoon walking outside school "umm...I am going on a bus because the driver will take time to come and walking will not be possible" he reasoned out and she sighed "come with me in my car, we are anyways going to the same place" she said and he beamed "thank you!" and they entered her car.

"Can I ask you something?" he questioned "yes and I will decide if I would want to answer according to the question" she said looking at the road. "You said you stopped dreaming about romance that you will never get...what does that mean?" he asked a bit hesitant "skip" she simply said still focusing on driving and he sighed "can I ask another question?" "you just did," she said making him frown and she laughed "go ahead" "you sound very sweet now, why be so cold? Its better to be smiling," he said "you know Namjoon? I have a motto that I always follow, it goes like 'be like snow, silent and cold', few people like it and few don't" she reasoned "but at some point of time even snow will have to melt" he smiled, leaving Jisoo in deep thinking, 'it's true when spring comes the snow will melt...when will my spring come?' she sighed.

They reached home and entered the house, they were greeted by the smell of Jin's cooking. "maybe they are eating" he said and she nodded and walked to the dining room. As they entered the boys looked at them "oh kid! Come dinner is served" Jin smiled and they nodded and went to sit, on her way to sit she quickly gave a peck on both Tae's and Jungkook's cheek and the boys laughed at her cuteness. "so where were you both?" Suga asked looking at them suspiciously "school" she blurted out "school? But why did you both come together?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow, with a bit jealously in this tone. "I met her and she liked the book I was reading and we started talking about books" Joon explained "boring~" Suga sang. And they finished their meal before Jisoo left to her room to sleep she turned to Namjoon "In my library here, there is a secret section where the best of my books are there, you would like them" she said and left.

"Damn! She was kind for the first time!" Hoseok said with a shocked expression

While her two best friends smiled proudly.