I am sorry

The boys were sitting next to Jisoo, looking at her peacefully sleeping. "I can't believe she can be such an angel when sleeping, and when she wakes up...OHH!" Jimin said with shivers going down his spine thinking about Jisoo's duality. "She is always an angel, but she is just hiding it" Tae replied looking at Jisoo. "It's all my fault," Jungkook said with teary eyes looking at Jisoo, the other who was dumb folded but Jungkook's statement. "What do you mean it's your mistake?" Tae asked stressing the "your" word. "I should have not forced Noona to tell her problems! I should have waited for her" "Kook! Even I am at mistake, okay? We both should have given her time!" Taehyung replied trying to calm Jungkook who was putting all the blame on himself. "it's none of your fault just give her time, and tell me what did the doctor say?!" Jimin asked not able to control his curiosity.

WITH THE DOCTOR:

"Hello gentlemen," Dr. Lee said, the boys bowed and greeted. "So, you are Ms. Kim's cousin brother right Mr. Kim?" he asked looking at V, and he nodded in response, and he looked over at Jungkook, "you are madam Kim's brother? Mr. Jeon?" he looked at Jungkook suspiciously, "umm, I might have lied but I am her best friend and she calls me her younger brother," Jungkook said looking down embarrassed by his actions. "It's okay Mr. Jeon, I know how much you treasure Ms. Kim," he said with a friendly smile. "Anyways it's good that Mr. Jeon got Ma'am directly at the hospital because she was hit by a panic attack and I guess it was the first time, right?" he asked "PANIC ATTACK? WHAT?" Jungkook shouted in disbelief, "yes Mr. Jeon she had a panic attack, and it is the first time she is having it, judging by your faces." He said while looking at Jungkook who had a shocked face and then to Taehyung, who was blankly staring at him in shock. "Doctor, are you sure it is a panic attack because I don't think she has panicked so much to have a panic attack," Tae asked curiously and Jungkook snorted because of his Hyung's lame statement. "She does not have to panic to get a panic attack, she might be lonely, having anxiety or even depression" he stated. "Yes, she was lonely, but she was the one who pushed us away from her" Jungkook said trying not to cry. "True, I heard that if you get a panic attack once it will hit you occasionally" Tae's voice cracked in the middle while trying to register all the things that are happening. "Yes, it is true Mr. Kim but there are many patients who have overcome it and I am sure Ms. Kim is a strong woman she will overcome it and we doctors will give her all the support and counseling she needs.", "but..." he clasped his hands together and continued "I want both of you to stay by her side and help her bring down her walls, even if she ignores you ensure that she opens up, cause opening up her feelings is the most effectful way of dealing with attacks. We will not give her chemical medicine, she does not need them, all she needs is love and care." "We will Doctor, for our Chu we will," Tae said with courage, Dr. Lee smiled at him and looked toward Jungkook who is fighting his tears trying not to break down again. "Mr. Jeon, don't let Ms. Kim see you sad like this, you should act as if nothing happened, okay?" Jungkook stayed silent for some time then nodded and left the room. "I am sorry Doctor Jungkook always had Jisoo by his side, but soon after she became distanced herself from us, he has been pretty emotional and this incident just added oil to his fire," Tae said apologizing for Jungkook's behavior "it's okay Mr. Kim, I know it is hard for both of you, but stay strong" with that he bowed and left the cabin.

IN JISOO'S PRIVATE ROOM:

"When will she wake up?" Jimin asked to break the silence, "pretty soon I think, the nurse yesterday said she will be up in 24hrs" Jungkook replied, "and 24hrs are over!!!" Tae said worriedly. "Hyung she will wake up, just let her rest" and he nodded in response.

"Ta-e-e, Ko-okie-e I-I.." they heard Jisoo saying in her sleep but before she could finish her sentence, her pale cheeks were already covered with tears. Seeing her like this both her best friend's hearts broke, it was the first time they saw or heard her cry after 2yrs not like she was smiling before! It was the first time after 2yrs she showed any emotion other than her ice-cold glare. "Jisoo! I am here can you hear me!!!" Jungkook whispered to her holding her hand. "I-I..." "Noona, you don't have to talk just wake up!" he pleaded. After few minutes Jisoo's eyes fluttered open.

JISOO'S POV:

I tried to open my eyes and I blinked for a second to get used to the light, I saw that I was in a white room, my eyes were aching. The boys which included Jimin crowded me. "Sooya, you awake!", "do want to eat food?" "How are you feeling?" "Should I call the nurse?" "I will go call the nurse!" with that Jimin ran out of the room, "You want water?" "Are feeling fine?" "Sick? Fever? Tell me I get the doctor!" and they kept asking. I was happy that they cared about me but I hated myself because I hurt them because I was selfish. I looked at both of their eyes, they did not sleep, I can see they were crying looking at their red puffy eyes. I could not take it anymore I have to let go of my feeling but I will ensure I will only bring down my walls for them because I trust them. Before they could ask any more, I engulfed them into a hug, and I cried, they cried. I feel guilty it was because of me we are that this situation. "I am sorry, so sorry!" I sobbed I did not care about how loudly I sobbed nor I cared about how a mess I looked I just missed them, I missed the happy memories, their smile, everything. "No, we are sorry Jisoo we should have helped you" "no! it's my mistake" we argued about whose mistake it was but we did not let go of each other's embrace. I now felt safe, all my insecurities vanished into thin air, all I cared about was them, my loves!