Broken

The Kim's mansion well Kim's mansion without the Kim was having a quiet morning, with Jin in the kitchen, Namjoon reading the newspaper, Hobi and Tae playing with the dogs, Yoongi in the studio, Jimin in the garden watering the roses, and Jungkook in Jisoo room and heavens know what he is doing in there. This was the scene every morning after Jisoo left. The boys started going to school but Jungkook never attended the classes he would just sit in Jisoo's favorite spots, all the students in the school now call Jungkook the next ice king, after Jisoo left he became very cold and emotionless like Jisoo before.

Right now, all of them are doing their morning work but they were disturbed by the doorbell ringing, it was very rare that the bell rings to everyone perked up to see who was it. Jimin was the one opening the door and somewhere in him, he was wishing it was Jisoo would be standing on the other side but now it was one woman who he never wanted to see in the morning.

"you?!" he said grinding his teeth in annoyance

"Hello!" Lisa smiled "is Kookie Oppa there?" she asked

"yea, but I don't think he will want to meet anyone right now," Jimin said with a cold expression

"but it's fine, he would love to see me" she replied pushing the door to enter

"Jimin who is the- you!?" Jin hissed looking at her, and everyone was shocked with the tone he used, Jin was normally the calmest one who never raises his voice.

"Hyung what is happening?" a tired-looking Jungkook came out because of all the noise.

"Kookie Oppa!" Lisa acted like a baby and ran to his embrace "They were bitching about me" she did a fake aegyo and the boys gaged at her drama "seriously?" Jimin scoffed

"can we go out?" she said Jungkook ignoring the others "I don't think so Lisa, I am not feeling good" Jungkook explained "but you always go out with Jisoo?! You never go out with me" she crossed arms trying to look cute there, but it did not do anything to Jungkook, he remained emotion-less

"where is she anyway? Did she run away?" Lisa asked acting as if she had no idea, while the rest of the boys tried to control themselves 'she is a girl, you don't hurt girls' 'deep breaths, don't pound on her' 'what a bitch' they thought rolling their eyes.

"You know I feel her a bit suspicious, I think she is just a whor-" but she was cut off by Sehun barging to the house with Bambam in his hands "you complete that sentence I will kill you BITCH!" he roar and everyone was taken back with his sudden entrance "Jimin, you know everything you all know, then why the fuck did you not tell him!? And let this bitch talk shit about Jisoo?!" he yelled in anger "he is lying!" Lisa said "lying my ass" Suga hissed 'I am sorry Jisoo, but I have to tell him' "Jungkook, it was because of her Jisoo left! She asked Bambam to threaten her, he for fucks sake slapped her!" Jimin spilled out the truth "what?!" Jungkook asked in shock "no wonder Jisoo said to save mine and Lisa's relationship, she said about someone forcing her and that someone was someone I was close to, it all makes sense now" he mumbled to himself, shaking in anger, pain, and frustration. "You slut! Because of you I lost my Noona!" he yelled "and you how dare you lay your hands on her!" he growled as he put on punch on his face, with inhuman strength pushed Bambam to fall on the ground, he grabs his collar and then punches his across his face, repeatitively. The pool of blood on the floor started getting bigger, and Bambam was on the verge of getting unconscious. "JUNGKOOK STOP YOU WILL KILL HIM!" Taehyung yelled and pulled Jungkook back "Kookie..." Lisa said softly, but with fear "no! I don't my name to come out of your dirty mouth, we are over" he spat and barged out of the room. 

"and about you two" Tae came forward and smirked, his Hyungs were truly shocked to see his devilish smirk "you out from the school and Seoul" he whispered to them and left to make a phone call.

-------------

"Sehun, do you know anything about Jisoo?" Jungkook begged for the nth time "I really don't know Jungkook-ssi I swear" he lied, he knew exactly where she is but he promised the Kims and the Jeons not to tell out her location. "okay" he sighed in defeat "well I better get going, I am moving back to Australia" he said, "you're moving back?" Namjoon asked "yea, I came here only to seek forgiveness and I got it, so I am going back," he said and they smiled a little.

"goodbye" he bowed and left the house.

'Their condition is also no better than Jisoo's'  Sehun sighed

"they are all broken..."