Madame Kim

"Wow!" Jisoo beamed as she entered the house "I never knew I owned a property like this!" she told looking around the place while the boys were beyond happy that she was back. "so which is my room?" she asked "let me show you" Tae said guiding the way. Jisoo was looking at the place with so much interest, but little did she know she was hurting the man behind her, it hurt him seeing her look at the house she grew up in as a stranger's house, it killed him that she does not remember him. "this room is so my style!" she exclaimed looking around "well it was you who designed it" he mumbled, "did you say something?" "nope!" he said popping the 'p'

"now I will leave you here, you can settle down," Tae said and she nodded "and there are more guys coming," he said "oh really," she said "it might be weird for you to live around boy-" he was cut by her "it's fine, in Australia I lived with boys they are like my best friends so-" "okay cool" he slammed the door shut.

Well, that was weird.

"Jisoo, meet Park Jimin, Hobi Hyung, and Yoongi Hyung, they in are a three-member group and their songs are hella amazing!" he introduced "Annyeong! I am Jisoo, can't wait to hear your songs!!" she smiled and was cut off-guard when Jimin pulled her into a tear bear hug "you still feel the same!!" he cooed "huh?" she was left dumbfounded when the rest of the boys pulled Jimin from her "you scared her!!" "idiot!" "I am sorry Jisoo, Jimin has the habit of being a bit touchy" Jin explained "it's fine, I don't mind it," she said feeling sympathy for the short man who was scolded just because he was bubbly, but in reality, she did not mind, when he hugged her she felt...nice?

"so it is you six?" Jisoo asked while eating the food cooked by Jin "holy! Wow, this is amazing" she beamed taking another bite of the food "thank you" Jin smiled "and we have another friend, he left last year but his room is still kept as it is for him to come back" Jimin answered "why did he leave?" she asked with curiosity, but they gave out a sad sigh "I am sorry, you don't have to tell me" she said "no! no, it's just that before there was a girl who used to live with all of us, she was our Chu, but she left because of some drama and Jungkook loved her, he still does and living here without her just broke him, so he left" Namjoon explained "oh..." was all she could say, listening to their stories gave her a feeling inside that made her feel she belongs here.

"Jin Oppa?" she called out "yes?" "do you know Jeon Jungkook?" and they choked on their rice "how do you Jungkook?" Suga asked "he is the owner of the Jeon company, and tomorrow I have a meeting with him" she explained and they nodded hesitantly, giving worried glances to each other. "you guys seem to know about Mr. Jeon," she asked with one of her eyebrow raised "well he was the seventh one, our maknae who left," Jin said sadly and Jisoo again could only say "oh..."

"does Jungkook know?" Jimin whispered to Tae and he just shook his head
'how will he react?' was the only thing Taehyung was thinking that moment

On the other side, there was Mr. Jeon Jungkook, the CEO of the Jeon company working his ass out to keep his mind off things. "Sir?" his secretary called out "Mr. Im, I told you not to disturb me especially when I am working overtime" he spoke while signing the papers "I am sorry, but I came to remind you about your meeting with CEO Kim," he said and left "oh...it's been long since I met Appa" he looked up to the ceiling and memories flashed back.

"It was the next day, Jisoo got all ready to go to her company with her Oppas. "Madam Kim, are you okay?" the driver asked seeing Jisoo so nervously with shaking legs "I-I am," she said, "you sure?" Namjoon asked walking towards the car with a doubtful expression painted on his face "I am worried, will a make a good leader? Will the company go well under my guidance? Oh no! I have a meeting with Mr. Jeon and I know nothing about him!!" Jisoo gasped in horror. "Jisoo you will do great and I am sure you will make a good impression, well you are the only person Jungkook wants to see now" he answered mumbling the last sentence. "Let's go?" Jin asked hopping into the car.

"Good morning CEO Kim!" "Good morning madam" "morning ma'am" all the staff greeted her enthusiastically, while the CEO was so not used to the attention, but she tried her level best and greeted them back without making an awkward face.

When the clock strikes 11, Jin came into Jisoo office "Ma-" "Oppa what did I say, call me Jisoo" she whined "haha sorry Jisoo, Kook- sorry Mr. Jeon is in the meeting room, we will be leaving in 5" he announced and she glanced at her clock for a second and moved to close all her files.

"Mr. Jeon, CEO Kim will be here in a minute," Mr. Im said and the younger male nodded 'this place is still the same, the same wooden finishing with the grandness of the Kim's, I miss home, I miss Noona, wait no Jungkook! Stop thinking about her!" he mentally scolded himself.

"Sir, madame Kim is here," Mr. Im told "yes" he answered closing the magazine he was ready 'wait what? madame Kim? Did eomma come?'

"oh! Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jisoo imida" Jisoo introduced getting her hand forward for a handshake while the male was looking at her in utter wide shock,

Just a minute ago he was thinking about her and now here she is standing in front of him looking as beautiful as ever. 

========================

Hellooo!!!

here's another chapter and thank you for all the votes and reads!!

This book is no.1 in Jungsoo!! thank you very very much!!!❤︎❥

Read the book 'The invisible light', it's amazing!! ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

Also, a new book is cooking up 🤫...hope you all support my upcoming book also!!💖

coming soon!!❤︎

Everyone take good care of your health, eat well and drink lots of water!!

💜⎮ɪ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ⎮💜

Annyeong!

-Eli˖*°࿐