Who is...?

"Mr. Jeon?" Jisoo called out awkwardly, waving her hand to get his attention back "huh?" he blinked trying to get of his thoughts "you were spacing out" she said giving out a soft smile "oh...ah...um...I am sorry" he bowed, then later looked up to ensure of it was really Jisoo standing in front of him, he looked like he saw a ghost "what do I look that bad?" she asked checking herself "You look beautiful" he said mindlessly and she was flushed. "Noo-" "Jungkookie!" Jin exclaimed cutting him off "I am sorry Ms. Kim, but your father asked me to give this file to Jungkook" he gave an apological look to which she nodded "Hyung what is it?" he asked a bit annoyed by what is happening, he wanted to talk to Jisoo but Jin seems to stop him "I am the Hyung, listen to want I say maknae and open that damn paper!" he hissed that made the two youngers flinch in fear "Y-yes" he hurried to open the file, which was a blank paper with had some writings in it.

1. Jisoo is back but she does not remember us

"what?" his eyebrows crushed in confusion

2. She lost her memories

"n-no..." he shuttered, it all felt like a movie she coming back to him but losing her memories

3. Play along with it...

He looked up to his Hyung who had a sympathetic look on his face and then to Jisoo who was completely clueless.

He took a deep breath and looked at Jisoo with a bright smile "Ms. Kim, I am sorry for the mess, I had a hard morning" he reasoned "it's fine...I feel you too" she smiled 'no you don't, you don't feel the pain I am feeling now...' and he smiled back.

-

"so it's a deal" Jisoo finished the meeting which ended successfully

"it is, and I am looking forward to working with you" he gave a genuine smile "me too" she beamed back

"see you tomorrow for the meeting," she said as Namjoon came in to escort her out

"Actually, I will see you in the evening..." he smiled and continued

"Hyung see you at home"

Namjoon's eyes widened, in surprise and most of all happiness, he is coming back home! He said home! They got their Jisoo and Jungkook, in the worst way possible but something is better than nothing.

"Mr. Kim? What does he mean by home?" she asked "he is coming back after a long time, he is coming home" he whispered not believing it, it's been a long time, 4 years 6 months to be exact "everything is coming back to how it was" he mumbled biting his lips trying to his excitement 'going back to normal?' she made a mental note to ask about it later.

"Jisoo, meeting with the designers in 5!" Jin came running to the pair with the file "oh crap I forgot!" she yelped and ran with Jin to the meeting room. Like that their working hours ended and they went back home, with the two males feeling so euphoric.

-

"Tae! Look Dalgom likes me!!!" Jisoo grinned brightly seeing the dog cuddle into her "awe! Yes" he smiled, "Kids come to have food!" Jin yelled from the kitchen "yes!" "coming!!" "in a minute!" "nae!!" "I am not eating!" they answered, "why is Jimin not eating?" Jisoo asked and Tae just shrugged 'Chu if you never forgot us, you would have made him eat' he thought "this is bad, I am going to make him eat!" she said and walked towards his room 'maybe somethings never change' he smiled.

DING DONG~

"who is going to get it?" Tae asked lazily while playing with his food "not me" Jimin and Jisoo answered at the same time, the giggled and shared a high-fi "me neither" Yoongi said raising his chopstick giving no room for requests "fine I will go" Jin sighed, but before he got up the dining room's room burst opened "I knew you guys would never open" Jungkook sighed knowing his brothers to well "anyways what is there to eat!" he cheered and sat to eat, while there was a wide eye Jimin staring at him, a speechless sope couple and a Tae who dropped chicken in shock "why are you guys looking at me like I am a ghost" he chuckled "oh my god!" "fuck he is real!" "you came back!" "our maknae is back!!!" they squeaked and ran to give their youngest hugs and kisses. "Hyung! I am not a kid stop babying me!" he yelled between all the chaos, the others were still so happy he was back home while Jisoo could only look at the group celebrate which for some reason made her feel so happy, but still, she was sad looking at the fallen chicken on the ground.

'I could have had it, that Tae has no respect towards chickens' she pouted

It took all their willpower not to drag Jisoo into the hug to make a complete group hug, it would be very inappropriate to hug her now.

The group finished eating, Jin was cleaning the table, Namjoon was checking in on all the company work, Yoongi was in the studio, Jimin and Tae were feeding the dogs, Hobi was in his room, Jisoo and Jungkook were on dishwashing duty.

"This is ridiculous!" he whined and continued "after a long time I come back and the first thing I have to do is wash dishes??" he pouted and Jisoo laughed at his whining "be grateful I am making you clean your room!" Jin yelled from the dining room and Jungkook huffed in response "who would have thought CEO Jeon would be such a cry baby" she giggled "and who would have thought the CEO of the Kim company is here with me, washing dishes" he teased back, and both of them started giggling.

"Ouch"

"ouch?" he parrots

"I mean, ouc- Ahh!" she yelped in pain, holding her head with her hand "Jisoo are you okay?!" Jungkook's eyes widened seeing her fall backward "HYUNG!"

"HYUNG!" was the last word I heard before the darkness took over, "Noona!!!" a kid who looked so familiar cried out, "omo Kookie? What happened? Come here Noona will help you" a younger girl ran to the boy who was crying "I-..."

"JISOO!?" I woke up with the noise of someone crying my name "uh?" I opened my eyes and tried to get up "Jisoo? You okay?" "come on, let's get you to your room, you need rest!" Jin Oppa came to me "no wait! What happened" I blinked trying to keep my head up, which was falling because of the throbbing headache "you fainted" Jimin spoke up, I looked to him to only see him with puffy eyes "were you...crying?" I asked "yea..." he looked down trying to hide his face, it softened my heart to see them so worried about me,

Was I close to them before?

Did I forget them because of my memory loss?

Were these people important to me?

Wait! I have a question!

"who is Kookie?" 

=======================

Heyyaa!

Another update!! 

This story will end soon, maybe five more chapters...

Thank you for no.1 in #vsookook and for reading my book!! ʕ'• ᴥ•̥'ʔ

Lots of love!! ❤︎❤︎❤︎

Take care, Annyeong!

-Eli˖*°࿐