Denial

Jisoo's eyes met the younger girl's, the girl gave her a sweet smile but Jisoo's remained numb, her face showed no emotions she just walks towards the girl and stopped right in front of her. Everyone who was witnessing was scared to death, their heart was beating uncontrollably, The boys were also tensed up. Jisoo was standing in front of the younger girl for a minute or so she did not do anything nor did the girl's smile fall. She kneeled down to the girl's level, everyone flinched at her sudden moment but was at ease because Jisoo did not hurt her. "What's your name kiddo?" Jisoo asked with a beautiful smile on her face, the smile was not fake it was real and she meant it. The moment Jisoo smiled the crowed when wild "she smiled!" "after 2 entire years" "OMG!!!". Her two best friends smiled proudly and the other boys were shocked seeing the wild crowd. Ignoring the screaming and crowd Jisoo continued "so your name is Evelyn, that's a beautiful name!" she beamed "not as beautiful as you unnie!" she complimented, Jisoo just shyly smiled at her. "Unnie I have something for you," she said while taking something from her pocket, a card and 3 mochi's "I made the card myself for you and this mochi me and my elder sister made!" she beamed cutely and Jisoo was left in awe "I will for sure eat it and keep this card safe," Jisoo said while caressing the lad's hair "but you should promise me something" she beamed sweetly "yes unnie, but even you should promise me something!" she said while sheepishly smiled, "okay, promise me you will study very hard and take over my first place when you grow," Jisoo asked pulling her pinkie promise out "yes! And you should smile more often, you look like a princess when you smile!" she smiled cutely at the elder and took her pinkie and interlaced it with Jisoo and promised her. "Very good, now get going you will be late for class" and the younger nodded, she gave a peck on Jisoo's cheeks and ran away, Jisoo was shocked but she smiled, while most of the students were left in awe, most of the boys just wanted to be the younger girl. Jisoo got up dusted her knees and looked at the crowd, she just rolled her eyes and walked toward her class, she stopped in front of the boys "Eomma called us to her cabin, we have to go during the break" she said with a straight face, the two nodded. While the other boys were confused with her duality, she looked at the boys and just turned to face the crowd "why the hell are you just still staring, the show is over get to your classes. And if this shit about you all following me, Jungkook, and Taehyung continues, I will not hesitate to throw your asses out of my school. Dismissed!" she ordered and left. 

Right after Jisoo left the students ran back to their classes. "I thought it was your mother's school," Jimin asked Taehyung, "she is the principal but the building and the expenses are the Kim's" Tae explained, "let's go now...there so much drama I have gone through, now I am sleepy," Suga said stretching "this not even half of the drama we have to go through" Jungkook sighed as he looked at a group of girls squeaking looking him 'fangirls...annoying' thought and rolled his eyes.

BREAK TIME:

"Hyungs we will go and meet eomma okay? Jiminie will be there if you need anything" Tae told as he packs his stuff to leave with Jisoo "okay, we will meet you in the cafeteria" Hobi sang and Tae left the boys and locked his arms with Jisoo's as they walked to Jungkook's class "Cafeteria?" Jisoo raised one of her eyebrows "yea, me and Jungkook are sitting with them today...it's okay right?" He beamed happily "oh...have fun...its okay" she struggled to answer it but seeing her best friend so happy she really could not say no, deep inside she knows she is not okay with it, she wanted to spend time with them. She was in deep thoughts she had not even realized she reached Jungkook's class "Noona!" Jungkook engulfed the girl who was in deep thoughts, she was taken back then she came back to her senses. "come, Kook let's go" she chimed, the boys interlocked their arms with Jisoo's and walked towards the principal's cabin.

"Eomma!~" the trio sang at the same time

"Oh...hey kids!~" she sang back...she walked to them but only gave a hug to Jisoo

"Sooya! Eomma missed you, you should visit me more" she playfully scolded

"nado Bogo sipeosseoyo" she said hugging the elder woman tightly

"wow! Sorry to break the mother-daughter bonding time, but even we are there and I am not interested in third-wheeling people" Jungkook huffed while the females laughed.

"Okay sorry," she said and engulfed all her children she loves in her embrace "happy now?" she asked all nodded.

"Well, now the reason I called you three," she said while sitting on her chair putting her glasses higher, going back to the professional mode. "can you do me a favor?" she asked fiddling with her pen.

"Of course Eomma" "tell us, and it's done" "what is it?" Tae, Jungkook, and Jisoo replied respectively.

"Can you let some of our new students live in your dorm?" she asked, all the three froze they were numbed. Cause they never interact with other students much and sharing a house with them will surely be hard for the trio.

"Not for long just till the renovation of the school's dorm get over....just a few months" she looked at them with pleading eyes

They were sure very uncomfortable, but they really want to help their Eomma. "tell their names" Jisoo asked with an authoritative tone. The elder smiled "knowing their names it will easy you three" she beamed

"They are your friends Kook and Tae" she smiled "wait! Hyung?" the pair's eyes widened, they were happy it was not strangers. Jisoo kept quiet, her words are the final words, they looked at her.

Hearing their names Jisoo was pissed, her hands curled into a fist her, knuckles whited. She clenched her jaw in annoyance she hated doing this to her eomma, but she hated the other boys, especially Jimin because he was annoying and clingy to her.

She got up, she closed her eyes shut and fingers held her skirt tightly,

"NO! I DENY IT...I can't stand those boys"

"I am s-sorry" she whispered and ran away.

===================================================

Hey! ❤︎

Well all the BTS members are introduced!!

hope you liked the chapter

Stay safe

Borahae!💜

-Eli˖*°࿐