Markers

"KIM JISOOOOOOOO!!!" "KIM TAEHYUNGGG!!!" Jungkook roared from upstairs while the rest are sitting down and eating breakfast "oh no, we better hide" Jisoo said as she quickly finished her scrambled eggs before Jungkook comes down "what did you both do now?" Namjoon asked concerned about their kiddish behavior "we may have drawn on his face while he was sleeping and Jisoo might have sent the pic to Lisa" Tae sheepishly said while the others facepalmed themselves and laughed "YOU TWO ALIEN KIM'S! I WILL KILL YOU" he said while running down to catch them "well we better dashi run~" Jisoo said and ran away grabbing Tae with her. "These three kids" Jin shook his head smiling. "Where are those two idiots!" Jungkook barged into the kitchen with his face fully drawn with a marker, and everyone started laughing "Jisoo is an amazing artist!" Jimin said still laughing. Tck, "can u guys just stop laughing and tell me!" he whined "I think, I think I saw them in my pocket today" Suga made fun of him and he frowned and ran outside the dining room to search for the alien couple.

"Ah! Caught to two" he smirked as he cornered his two best friends in Jin's room "Kookie~" Jisoo smiled trying to calm Jungkook, which he did but he wants to play hard "yes Noona~" he played back sarcastically "now which now of you did it?" he smirked "she" "he" the two culprits said at the same time pointing at each other, "so both of you?" he asked "Aish!" Jisoo huffed pouting while Tae looked like a lost bear. "you two are so weird" Jungkook sighed "oh please, we are not weird; we just fall outside your exceptionally narrow view of the world" Jisoo states sassily. "So, you want to play the other way?" Jungkook smirked "no please no Jisoo" Tae begged "take out the markers," she said still glaring at the younger "oh god, this will not end well" Tae sighed and they started.

Jisoo moved first painting Jungkook's face which he moved away from, he held Jisoo's hand and cupped her face to paint on it but Tae came in between them and helped Jisoo getaway by holding both of the younger's hands tightly "Sooya, now paint him well, we have to win!" Tae grunt trying to hold the strong boy, she nodded and went face towards Jungkook to sketch on him but in the process Jungkook quickly moved which made Jisoo fall on Tae causing a huge mark on his Gucci shirt "uh-oh" they said with wide eyes looking at the man who looked very angry "you both" he gave a deadly stare and ran to attack them with the marker, now all the three and against each other, trying to paint each other's face. "I kind of missed this" Jungkook said still focusing on painting his two friends "me too," Jisoo said while pulling herself from the boys "after Hyung's came we never hung out," Tae said and the others nodded "Vsookook boding time in the evening?" Jisoo asked panting "yup, but only after this" Jungkook said and started attacking once again.

"OH MY!" Jin shouted looking at his room, it was messed up with ink stains in the bedsheets and there were three sketched humans on top of each other, laying on the ground "what the hell happened here!" his mother mode is on now "payback" Jungkook smirks still pulling Jisoo hair "leave my hair bunny!" she hissed and pinched his nipples and he yelped in pain. "Jungkook leave my dick!" Tae shouted "oops~" Jungkook smiled sheepishly while Jisoo was pulling Tae's ears. "Will you all leave each other?" Jin asked "no! first, ask him to leave my hair" "ask her to leave my nipple!" "Ask her to leave my ear" "and mine too!" Jungkook and Tae hissed as Jisoo twisted their ears. "aish" Jin sighed "1..." Jin started "2" he continued the trio looked at each other "3" he finished and they left each other free and sat away from each other's reach. "Oh god, that was hard" Tae sighed in relief while the other two were panting. "What were you all doing," Jin asked worried about their sanity "he started it!" Jisoo pointed at Jungkook and pouted "what! You drew first!" Jungkook answered back "Jisoo drew on my Gucci shirt even though we were on the same team!" Tae crossed his hands and complained, "Jungkook moved away, it was a mistake!" Jisoo explained, "well I moved because he was holding me tight!" "I held you tight cause you would not stay still" "it was Jisoo's idea" he blamed Jisoo "Oh my, how could you! Even you helped me!" Jisoo sprinted her eyes in annoyance "Jungkook should have not made a big deal of it!" Jisoo stated "you sent it to my girlfriend!" he hissed "well she found it cute!" Tae said "but it's embarrassing!" he pouted "this is embarrassing? Then how about when you only used to drink banana milk when you wear your banana underwear!" Jisoo revealed his secret "Noona! How you say it out!" he gasped with a red face "you were the one who colored Tannie pink!" he told out, "what?" Tae was shook "you were not supposed to tell it!" she hissed "Jisoo is short because of the chickens she eats!" he spat "Dare you say things about my chickens, you weirdo!" "you can't even say frustrated properly!' Tae added into the dissing session "Taehyung still thinks there are rabbits on the moon!" Jisoo clapped out "there are rabbiting on the moon" he reasoned out "no!" the two answered back.

"Woaw wow! Stop before I get to know more crap I don't want to know" Jin came it between them "but oppa~" Jisoo whined "stop. Now!" he said sternly and the youngers sighed. "Hyung- damn what happened here?" Jimin said looking at the place "Jimin did you get- AAAAHHHH!" Hobi freaked out seeing three humans with the skin painted black "what happened?" the rest came after hearing Hobi scream "Wow" Suga said amazed by the mess "what happened" Namjoon enquired "well he!" "She!" "They," they said at the same time but before they could start with the fighting Jin said "they were doing some weird fight and at the end, they told out so many secrets that my poor ears did not want to know" he whined and they rest laughed. "Now kids go clean yourself!" Jin said and then nodded pouting and left to their rooms.

⇢✣⇠

"Kookie Oppa?" Lisa, she asked through the other line

"Nae? Tell fast!" he answers in a hurry 

"Can we go out together now?" she asked with a cute tone

"Not today I am busy bye." he quickly answered and cut the call.