Find us in your memories

The air was fresh, water was flowing with the evening breeze, sparkling under the yellow sun. "How many ever times I come to this place I can never get bored of this place" Jisoo smiled so brightly looking at the place while the boys also took in the fresh air enjoying the heartwarming feeling this place gives.

"Jisoo, you have come here before?" Jimin asked tilting his head and she nodded, sighing she continues "I every year come here with Sehun, Baekhyun or Chen" smiling thinking about her friends "oh" they were confused? Shocked? "But why?" this time Tae asked, chuckling to herself "I really don't know, it's just my body will get me here, every year on September 1st, the first two years I was confused but then I just made an annual event, it was like without coming her I would feel restless or guilty" she shrugged "y-you come here what?" Jungkook gasped "yeah, it's like my body is telling me something but my mind is not letting me remember" she sighed 'dumb mind dumb!' "Oh..." Jimin laughed awkwardly to reduce the tension that was built up in the air. Jungkook was shaken, he was delighted yet sad, while Tae was left in awe by what she just revealed.

"Why are you all so silent?" she questioned 'well the brand-new information was not a piece of cake to digest!' he wanted to say but instead "we just don't have anything to talk about" Jungkook shrugged.

"Maybe we can play something" Jimin suggested "yeah! Let's play 20 questions! We can get to know each other more" Jisoo exclaimed, "sure, Jungkook?" Tae asked "ah...sure" the younger nodded still not fine with the bomb Jisoo threw at him.

"Jimin, you go first!" Tae said "okay..." he dusted his palms getting himself to sit finished the circle.

"Your favorite song to dance on?"
"Serendipity"

"Jungkook your chance" he hummed in answer

"If you would become anything other than a CEO, what would you have been?"
"A singer, Noona always wanted me to become one"

"Tae?" "What about you? what would have you become?"
"a singer with Jungkook, Chu really loved our voice together" he chuckled

"Oh! Then sing your us please!" she asked with puppy eyes "maybe after the game"

"Jisoo?" she looked to Jimin who called her "you know how to dance and sing" she nodded "then why become a CEO when you could have been an idol?"
"Oh...I don't know, being an idol was way out of my league" nonsense with that face she would be miss Korea! "And I wanted to take after my father's business"

Like that 4 rounds got over,

"Jimin, what did you like the most about your friend who left?" Jisoo asked
"Uh, I loved everything about her and she was the only one with who I shared my secrets, she knows me the best, and did everything to help me overcome my fears" he smiled

"Tae what about you?"
"Her smile, I would die for it. She was my 4d twin" he smiled but it did not reach his eyes

"Jungkook?"
"Huh?" he jerked up "Ah...she was...was...she was my Noona, my Noona" he sighed with his mind really not here.

"Jisoo...who is your favorite among all us boys?"
"Aye that not far, I will not choose!" she refused "just tell one who you look up to then" "Jin Oppa, he is always there when I need help" she answered "not going to lie, but it's true, I always go to Hyung for anything and everything" Tae added.