Without you

[play the song on top, for a better experience] 

It's been a while since Jisoo left and the house is very silent, the silence was scary. No one talked, it a was gloomy atmosphere. Jin always made food for the rest they would eat in silence, go to school in silence and do everything in just silence. The one who was affected the most was Jungkook he never got out of his room, never ate food, he blamed himself for everything. The others were worried for him but they also were hurt, they had to heal themselves first to heal others.

Jungkook was always in Jisoo's room, it smelled like her and he loved it. He and Taehyung went to Busan to their parents, they knew Jisoo left, they were also devastated.

Full of loneliness

This garden bloomed

Full of thorns

I bind myself in this sandcastle

Jungkook loved to be in the studio, watching the video of her telling him she loves him over and over again. He listened to all her songs and read all the songs she wrote, wishing she was here to listen to him singing her songs.

What is your name

Do you have a place to go

Oh, could you tell me?

I saw you hiding in this garden

Jungkook never attended school, but he would always visit the waterfall area, Jisoo's favorite place. He could see Jisoo reading a book, smiling at him as he walked towards her, she puts her hand forward for him to hold, but he was late, he could not get hold of her she vanished into thin air.

And I know

All of your warmth is real

The blue flower your hand was picking

I want to hold it but

Jisoo had left one of her scarfs here, Tae and Jungkook were in a fight deciding who will get it, both of them needed her she was the source of their energy without her they drain out, like a plant without water. Tae got hold of the scarf, he cut it into two and tied it to Dalgom and Tannie, he became very close to Dalgom, he never left him alone cause he was worried if the dog would leave him like how she left him.

It's my fate

Don't smile to me

Light on me

Because I can't get closer to you

There's no name you can call me

Jimin was the next one who was affected the most, both of them would always share their worries with each other, his biggest fear was being called chubby, being bullied because of being chubby, he even stopped eating because of that, Jisoo was the only one he ever shared this secret of his. Now here he is in Jisoo's 'phare B' spot, looking to the side wishing Jisoo was there showing her heart-shaped smile and comforting him, but no fate was not with him, he was sitting alone looking at the beautiful scenery but his heart was cold without the warmth from her.

You know that I can't

Show you me