Phase B

"We will convince her eomma," Jungkook said and she nodded "but if she is not comfortable with it, please don't force her" she stated with a motherly aura "I want her to socialize more and I think this is a good way to get our old Jisoo back but we will not force her" Taehyung added. They left the cabin "do you know where will she be?" Jungkook asked "of course, where she always is," Tae said as they walked towards the school's phase B.

As evening casts her dusky gown, when the air becomes fresh and restful, the time of joyful reflection has arrived. For in the achievements of the day are a form of self-pride that warms the soul, that is a sense of happiness.

The terrace of phase B, was Jisoo's hiding stop when she needs to calm down. The scenery from there was beautiful and calming, it gave a good view of the school's lake and on the other side, she could see the breathtaking view of the city. She was sitting on the edge of the roof with her legs hanging down, the gentle wind was brushing on her face she smiled looking around the place, it was peaceful.

"I am such a bad friend" she sighs breaking the peaceful silence "no you're not" I voice answered from behind startling Jisoo. "Oh god!" she exclaimed putting her hand on her chest. "hehe sorry to scare you" the male grinned as he walked from the wall to in front of Jisoo "aish, how did you find this place?" she asked "well I got lost again and I was just walking around then I found this place, and it's beautiful" he clapped his hand together appreciating the beauty. "it's good this time you did not call me beautiful" she chuckled at the male who was frowning "well I guess I have to find another hiding place," she said "oh...maybe it's for good" he stated and she looked at his in disbelief "why is it good Jimin-ssi?" "it's good cause according to what I saw you come here when your sad or upset and you just say lies about yourself, maybe from now you can tell it to me!" he said with a genuine and promising smile "and how can I trust you?" she eyed him "because I know you're not a bad friend and I know that inside the ice princess there is a girl who is soft, warm and kind" he smiled at her. Jisoo was beyond shocked after hearing the man's words, there was one part of her who wanted him to stay and there was another part who was warning her about not trusting people. "so will you say anything?" he awkwardly asked the girl who was caught in a trance "Ahh! Sorry" she said blushing in embarrassment. "come" she said moving a bit to make place for him, he smiled and joined her. "Wah! It's so good here" he said closing his eyes feeling the air, Jisoo just smiled. "you should smile more often" he commented with his eyes still close, Jisoo's smile fell "what? How?" she asked not being about to understand how he caught her smiling "I just know" he teasingly smiled. "Jisoo?" called after few minutes of silence "hmm?" "Why did you say you're a bad friend? I sure Tae and Kook love you like crazy, you're not a bad friend." He questioned "how do you know without even knowing what is happening" she questioned back "then tell me, I will help" he opened his eyes and stared at hers, she sighed " it's because of you," she said and the mochi cheeked boy was dumbfounded by her answer. "me?" he asked dramatically acting like he is hurt she giggled "it's because..." she explained it to the boy "wow! So I am homeless now" he stated "I am sorry" she said looking down, his eyes softened seeing Jisoo lowing herself "yah! I am just joking," he said trying to comfort her. "I am just scared, you seem very nice but I can't risk hurting again" she confessed, Jimin felt really bad for her "I promise you Jisoo, my Hyungs are very good people, tell me why would Jungkook and Taehyung make friends with bad people?" he explained, it gave a spark inside Jisoo to convince herself to trust new people. "maybe they are not bad" she mumbled "they are not bad and I am sure if they hurt you, which the won't, Jungkook the muscle pig will give them a handful" he gestured and she chuckled "maybe" she whispered to herself and smiled. "now go! Tell them, let's be dorm mates!" Jimin exclaimed as he helped Jisoo up pushing her lightly to the door "see you later dorm mate~" she sang as she ran to find Taekook.

She met her friends on their way to her hiding place 'they really know me too well' "Boys!" she called out and they turned to face her, their faces lit up seeing her. "Noona! We were just going to your hiding spot" Jungkook beamed and hugged her "well Chu if you don't want them to live with us we don't need you, I don't want you to be uncomfortable and it's your wis-" "I want to" she cut him "what?" "I want to" she repeated, "you want to what?" Jungkook asked "I Kim Jisoo, am willing to let them live with me" she pronounced every word with confidence "you sure?" they both asked and she nodded "aww Chu, thank you! I am sure you will have a good time with them" Tae said, happy with her decision "and I am sure you can trust them" Jungkook stated confidently "I hope so" she hoped to herself.

"we will have to say Eomma this!" Tae beamed "yup, you both go I will go home and get things ready for them to live," she said "and one more thing," she said with an authoritative voice and continued "I will have a set of rules for them, and don't expect me to be kind," she said with a straight face then she quickly pecked both for their cheeks and ran off.

"This girl is really something!" Tae chuckled.