Her

"Whose eyes have a story?" a voice interrupted us.

I looked up to see the two males, standing in front of us. One had a wide shoulder and the other man was tall and well built. I smiled knowing who they were "Hyungs!" we both beamed and hugged them, we greeted and talked about different kinds of stuff. "wait, I forgot whose eyes were you talking about?" Namjoon Hyung asked us, "oh...she-" I was cut by three other boys who ran toward us "Hyungs!! Longtime" the maknae like beamed "long time kiddos," Jin Hyung said hugging the maknaes, I was smiling see all of us together after a long time.

NOBODY POV:

"Guys let's go or else we will be late" Jimin announced, the others nodded. On the way, they met the principal of the school. "Eomma!" Jungkook ran to her and started clinging to Mrs. Kim. "Eomma?" Namjoon questioned "yes, she is my mother but Jungkook is like her second son" Tae explained "second and favorite son...right Eomma?" he asked the woman to who he is clinging. "Ani, my favorite is my daughter, Jisoo" she teased "eomma!?" both the boys whined. "well you boys are new here?" her voice was motherly, they nodded in response "I am Kim Namjoon" "Kim Seokjin" "Min Yoongi" "Jung Hoseok", "you know me!" Jimin beamed happily, she smiled "of course I know you Jimin" "well Kook and Tae, I want you both to introduce the boys to the activities and also give them the form to join one of the clubs" she explained then nodded in response "okay then I will get going, take care and enjoy" she cheerfully chirped at the boys, they bowed in respect while Jungkook and Tae gave her a peck on her cheek. "now before we go to the class, I will introduce you to the clubs in the school" Tae happily sang, as they walked to the school's notice board.

-

"In this board, all the important students of the school are there," Jungkook said. "well the most famous and loved student in this school is Kim Jisoo," Tae said with a proud smile on his face looking at her picture. 

"she?!" Hobi shouted in amusement. "yea...did u meet her?" Jungkook asked "yes she was so rude, but she has got swag" Yoongi replied. Jungkook and Tae could just smirk at their shocked faces. "so, she is famous just because she is pretty and rich?" Namjoon asked, Jungkook rolled his eye and pointed at the title "which part of school's top student, highest ranker don't understand?" he moved his finger across the words while he read it aloud. The boy's jaw fell wide open, "don't be shocked there is more..." Tae continued "she is the president of the drama, music and dance club" smiling widely, proud of his best friend "wow" was the only thing Namjoon could say, they all were speechless. "And she pays and inaugurates all the sports activities in this school" Jimin added all the boys looked at Jimin with a confused expression "how do you know?" Jin asked "I had to do the same process when I came new" he shrugged and looked at the pictures. "she is the all-in-all of our school" he continued  "Look our maknae and Tae!" Hobi jumped cutely while looking at their picture

 "she is the all-in-all of our school" he continued  "Look our maknae and Tae!" Hobi jumped cutely while looking at their picture

"Hyung and I keep switching positions for second and third place" Jungkook explained "but no one till now could take Noona's position" he added "Noona?" Suga questioned "ya Jisoo is Jungkook's Noona," Tae said "I never knew you were that close" Ji...

"Hyung and I keep switching positions for second and third place" Jungkook explained "but no one till now could take Noona's position" he added "Noona?" Suga questioned "ya Jisoo is Jungkook's Noona," Tae said "I never knew you were that close" Jin commented, they smiled "we live together for the past few years" Tae stated. "But she is too rude for your type," Yoongi asked thinking about how rude she was, they sadly smiled "She was loved by everyone because before she was so different, she never showed attitude, she was always smiling bubbly but it all changed, and we are trying to get our old Sooya back, but she is scared to trust, scared to love, so she distanced herself from all of us..." Tae explained sadly, "but it's okay she is changing" he gave a weak smile "oh...so-" they were cut by the huge noise of people crowding and screaming "Jisoo is coming!" "ahh! So pretty!" "move aside!" "give her space to walk....do you want to be expelled!" "WOW! YEPPEOYO" all the students kept complimenting her but they moved aside to give her space to walk because they can't afford to get expelled. All the boys again were shocked, while Jungkook and Tae were smiling at her coming and they were even giving glares at people who gave negative comments to her. But in between she was stopped by a small girl she would be in 4 grade. Everyone gasped in shock "oh my god she is dead" "Jisoo is going to ruin her!!" "yah! Kid, you will get expelled come back!!" Even Jungkook and Taehyung were worried, "Kook, Tae what will happen? Will she get expelled? Will Jisoo hurt her?" Hobi asked with concern written all over his face.

"it's her who decides"