An Unforgettable Experience

Tommy sat down next to Niki as strange people started bringing out food. They placed down some fruit, like apples and some meat, like ham.

Tommy looked to Niki and she gestured for him to take something. Everyone else was grabbing their food so he decided to as well.

He's never really had meat so he wasn't going to have that. He decided to go with the apples.

He bit into it and savored the sweet juice within it. He looked down on the table and saw more weird items.

There were a weird pitch fork and a not so sharp dagger. There was also a weird scoop thing.

He grabbed it and began examining it. He hit it against the table causing a loud noise to erupt. He quickly put it down.

He then looked in front of him. There was weird pieces of materials.

There was a circular disk in front of him and that's where people were putting their food. Infront of the disk thing was a strange see through object.

It contained the liquids that everyone was drinking. He picked it up as well and examined it. He saw some milk in it and swished it around.

I wonder how you get the milk to my stomach...

He looked around the table and observed everyone else. They were using the pitch fork and small dagger to cut their meat.

Tommy attempted to mimic Wilbur and stabbed the tiny pitchfork into the apple he had. He then cut it off using the tiny dagger.

He tried sawing through it but ended up pricking his finger.

"OW! Fucking bitch!" He grumbled. He looked to where it pricked and saw beads of blood trickle out of his finger.

A different kind of flashback came to him.

A memory wanted to be forgotten was remembered

TW: Chapter one described in more detail. There will be blood, violence, screaming, and slight depression

Tommy had been chilling by the fire as his parents began packing up their supplies. He sat quietly gazing up at the stars above him. It was a little chilly so there was a little cold air.
Tommy shivered a bit as his mom walked towards him.

"We're ready! You ready to head home?" She asked. "Yeah!" He exclaimed. She smiled and Tommy grinned back.
They suddenly heard what sounded like a twig snap.

Tommy looked at his dad and his dad put a single finger to his mouth signaling for them both to settle down. They sat in silence as they waited for another sound to come. Suddenly an arrow flew last Tommy's dad and grazed his cheek, droplet of blood falling out.

Tommy felt the fear erupt in him as another arrow shot past them. The father deflected the arrows but there was someone else. He looked to the strange figure and saw a strange face.

It didn't look like any mob. However, he was holding a strange block. Tommy didn't know what it was but his parents immediately recognized it and panicked.

His father looked to his mother and ordered her to take Tommy away.

"GET TOMMY OUT OF HERE!!!"

His mother obeyed and scooped up Tommy in her arms. She then carried him as she ran through the forest. Tommy saw his father get buried in many zombies and heard his last scream.

That would be the last time he ever saw his father.

Tears pricked at the corner of his eyes as he mumbled, "D-dad...?" His mother just kept running, her panting becoming heavier by the minute.