Sibling Quarrel

With eyes red as blood and breaths deep, Tommy couldn't take the words from Dream's mouth.

He charged towards him and body slammed himself against him, knocking him back. Dream skidded across the ground, almost landing in the lava.

His own head was a jungle at this point, he couldn't navigate his actions or even have full control of his body.

It was like there was a puppeteer controlling his every move.

He felt the wind whoosh by him when he crashed into the ground, bruises starting to form.

"What the hell?!"

His wings lifted themselves back into the air, taking him with them as he was spun around like a whip.
He got launched into nearby trees and was scratched in multiple areas.

As his momentum was slowed down with the occasional tree branches he crashed through, he got trampled by the ground, ending up with a mouthful of mud.

He unconsciously gulped it down his throat and rolled back over onto his back, a green beam emerging at his feet, infront of him.

He scattered back to avoid being incinerated and felt his wings pick him back up again.
He was brought back to the volcano and flew over, crashing on the other side.

His vision was started to become farsighted and he couldn't see straight. He couldn't recover in time to be picked up again and come sweeping through the battle on the ground, slamming into the base of the volcano.

"This is really not pog.." He mumbled, his wings acting on there own again.

He wasn't controlling it, in fact, it was like he had no say in there actions.

What the hell is causing it?

Up until this point, all his wings had ever down was protect him, sheltering him from rain of arrows and storms of hurtful insults.

He had no room to even begin to think of anything before he was forced back up the top of the mountain and was hurled into the ground, some dust lifting up.

He tried pushing himself back up, he attempted to lift himself back onto his feet. It was no use.

The invisible force kept him down and was started to crush him under the pressure. His head was starting to split, his brittle mentality starting to crack.

He knew it was gonna shatter at any point.

He couldn't move, he couldn't think.

He was trapped.

As Techno hoisted Drista back onto solid ground, she noticed the streak of gold fly across the sky and heard a loud boom on the ground.

Heading to the edge of the volcano, she saw a group of trees parted, the ground looking like it had been dugged out.

There were skid marks.

When she looked around her, she noticed Tommy was not longer there. As she looked back at the edge, the horror on her face as she watched a green beam of destruction emerge from the ground realizing it almost hurt Tommy was evident.

She whimpered a bit, tensing up when he flew over her and was knocked into the ground below the volcano opposite of her direction.

"TOMMY!" She screamed, attempting to run before Techno grabbed her arm and pulled her back from the launched sword.

"We can't go after him! Otherwise we're gonna get bashed ourselves!"
He reasoned, Drista hesitantly obeying.

She searched through her pouch.