The World of Wilbur Soot Pt. 1

The streets were alive with the jingles of the merchants stands and the farmers citrus fruits begin to waft there smell towards a young brunette. Wilbur had been down this path before, actually a lot of times so he knew all its passages and exits like he knew the front of his hand.

  Or was it the back? He wondered as he walked towards the fruit that was piled high. 

Patting the old wooden planks, he began quietly knocking in the bark and eventually found a hollow spot, a weak point. He kicked it. Now what do you think happened?

It all came crashing down

Nothing happened

He made a hole which caused the farmer to yell at him and chase him down the street

I'll let you take a guess.

If you guessed 2 you were right.

Nothing happened and the little runt just took one out of the stack causing the whole entire tower to fall down. He then quickly fled the scene and immediately heard the angry provokes of the farmer behind him as he just began running with no care in the world.

 His laugh found its spot within the sounds of the bustling villagers and he curved in and out, being able to swerve flawlessly across the mucky dirt ground. 

The jingles of the stands just clicked in his head and suddenly his head opened up. He calculated about a 98 degree angle as he hopped on a watermelon cart. 

As the farmer lagged behind, he grabbed a water melon and hoisted it onto the other side of the cart. Watching as the man stopped right before the front end of cart almost came crashing down, the little brownie head rocketed upwards and was able to grab hold onto one of the rooftops of the clay-stone buildings. 

Falling flat onto his stomach, he flopped down with the fruit under him. Pushing himself so that he was sitting with his knees bent on either side of him, he held the now squashed fruit in his hand with its juice drenching his hands and causing his skin to become sticky.

 Sighing at his mini defeat, he stood up and walked slowly towards the edge of the roof. Looking down to see his altitude, he estimated about 40 feet above the ground and looked ahead at the clear rows of houses ahead of him. He stepped back a bit, wanting a running approach.

 He bolted and jumped at the very edge of the roof, landing on the silhouette of the next building and actually sticking the landing perfectly. 

Now if I can direct you eyes right back to the options earlier, if you guessed any of them, you were technically right. It did all come crashing down and the farmer did yell at him and chase him down. Nothing happened at first until he decided to do something else. He made it back safely sure but he lost his bet with Techno.

"Bring back the fruit safe and undamaged and I'll steal you something nice..."

Guess I'm not gonna get anything nice like I hoped... he thought. He waited at the rooftop forever, counting the seconds as he waited for Techno to come back. 

Eventually, he saw bright pink hair and knew immediately who it was. He watched as he scaled the walls and landed perfectly with the slightest impact and somehow no thud, unlike him a couple buildings back.

 "Now, let's display the fruits.." Techno ordered and he pulled out two ripe lemons, unscathed and a gleaming sun yellow. 

Wilbur grumbled and shamefully brought out his squashed oranges, all the juices splattered over his hands.