The Memories We Share

"I've heard you got a teacher, how was your first day?" It was breakfast and Niki was cutting up some sausage for Tommy

"It was pretty good, I got learned about a lot of stuff, like this!" He held up a crayon.

"It smudges color on a piece of paper! He said it was called a crayon!" Niki smiled.

"What else did you learn?" She asked.
"I learned how to spell my name! Well sorta,
but I think I did really good!"

"That's nice to hear," she said.

"What else did you do?"
"Well Phil asked me to help him which was pretty shocking. He said something about Theifs POV- it's mean point of view by the way, but apparently his guards were too dumb to realize the thief came down the chimney like Santa Claus," he said.

Niki softly giggled.
She was glad that Tommy at least knew what Santa was.

"So who were the guys who you guys call thieves?" Tommy asked as he chomped down some meat.

"Well we don't exactly know who it is, it could be anyone for all we know," Wilbur said.

"Wil they have been stealing gunpowder, lava, flint and steel, this isn't just anyone," Techno harshly interrupted.

Phil cleared his throat and gave them both a look. They both understood that as the
"we're not going to talk about this right now..."glare.

They both stopped talking and continued eating their food. Philza sighed but smiled as he saw Tommy resume his conversation with Niki.

He seemed so happy and full of joy. His eyes sparkled with curiosity and happiness.

Though Phil thought back to a certain memory, one that he knew he could never erase. It just pained him to remember every ounce.

"Thank you for not saying anything about his other situation infront of them, I just didn't want them to worry more than they already were," Phil said.

"Fundy, what can you tell me? What are those marks from?" Fundy looked up at Phil.

"It appears to be cuts from a blade. From what I can tell he's doing it to himself....if I am able to just get a few answer questions , then I can be able to confirm his mental state and how it affects him. From what you told me, his mental health is more broken than ever. I think all those years on the street put a massive amount of anxiety and stress...."
He explained. Phil nodded.

He felt terrible for what Tommy had been through and wanted to fix it.

So many new memories had been made and he just needed Tommy to open up.

However, that was proven difficult as Tommy denied any personal information. He mainly talked about his skill set and would answer the questions that Will or Techno threw at him.

Even behind all that laughter, Phil knew something was different about Tommy.

He just needed to know more.

He felt a yank at his sleeve as he saw Tommy staring up at him. "I want to show you guys something!"
He said. His voice sounded excited.

Phil smiled and stood up.

All of them followed Tommy to the garden.

Tommy said to wait there and ran to the shed.
They heard a few grunts and ouch's as he dragged out a item covered in a piece of cloth.

He eventually heaved it all the way in front of them. He the ripped off the sheet and a wooden figure was revealed.

"I fixed it! Just like Techno asked me too!"
He beamed. He then showed a special feature.

He pushed on the hand and the figures middle part spun around.

"Your opponents aren't always going to be still you know, you need to be flexible and be able to block the attacks. Now which of you bitches wanna try?" He asked.

"Can I have a go?" Wilbur asked. Tommy nodded. Wilbur stepped forward and drew a dagger from his coat. He then began slashing at it and its torso once again moved.

Wilbur blocked it then hit it back around only for its other arms to hit him in the side.

"OW!" He yelped. Tommy snickered.

"Wanna try Techno?" He said. Techno nodded.

He looked at the figure and drew his sword from its sheath. He then began attacking it.

He was able to dodge the arms a little bit but one rammed into his side and he tripped on the ground.

He growled at it as Wilbur chuckled and Tommy cackled.

"HA! You bitches suck!" He laughed.

"Why don't you try it? Then we'll see who's laughing.." Wilbur said.

Tommy immediately felt his face drop.

"Uh I don't think that's a good idea.." he said.
"Damn, you really are a pussy," he said

"No I'm not!"
"Then prove it, give the dummy a go," Wil said.

Tommy rooms big gulp then grabbed the dagger form Wilburs coat pocket. He whacked at it but it was pretty pathetic. He turned to them.

"I don't know if this is-" the arms began moving and he immediately dodged them.

They moved around and almost hit Tommy multiple times. He began ducking and out of instinct hopped on top of it. He gave a sigh of relief as the figure came crashing down. Luckily no parts were broken.

"WILBUR IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" He screamed.

He then ran at him full force and Wilbur laughed as he ran away. Niki giggled while Techno let out a sorta chuckle. Phil laughed along with the two.

These happy memories were truly ones to keep....

If only they could last forever....

———————-

Hello my Cheeseburgers!!
Friends hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Why do you think lava, flint and steel, and gunpowder were stolen? What do you think these thieves are planning?

Remember, drink plenty of water, eat three meals a day, and get a good nights sleep, unless you wanna stay up ;)