Fragements....Bees...

Techno sat in his chair, his breathes were shaky and slightly broken.

What the hell? Why do I keep seeing these?!?!? That's it!

Techno found a comfy position and closed his eyes. He focused on the voices in his head and immediately his was absorbed by them.

Darkness surrounded him as he opened his eyes to see the millions of voices peering at him.

"Alright, what the hell are you guys thinking?"
He wanted to know why he kept seeing those images of Tommy.

"We're not telling you!" They teased.

Techno took a deep breath then asked again.
"Why do you keep showing me those? What's the purpose of showing those weird images to me?"

They all just laughed.

"Strange images? HAHA! You really don't know a memory when you see one huh?"

Techno eyes widened.

"Memories? Memories of who?"
Even though he had knew it was Tommy's he wanted to make sure.

"There the little thief's memories alright!
The boy who calls himself Tommy!" They said back.

He confirmed it was Tommy's but he still didn't know why he was seeing them.

"Why am I seeing those memories?"

"How are we supposed to know? All we know is that when he has a flashback of a current memory you also relive it. However, we believe that this Tommy might be something more than just a boy, you see-"

Techno heard a familiar shout through the mist of darkness. He groaned.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to leave you guys, I want you to tell me every detail when I get back, got it?"

"Fiiiiiiine!"

He closed his eyes once more and was plopped back into reality.

He opened his eyes and looked in front of him.

He saw big blue eyes staring at him.

"I would appreciate if you would give me some space." He spoke.
Tommy flinched and immediately back away. Techno stretched a bit then stood up.

"What do you want?"

"Uh, I was um- could you maybe- Uh-"

Tommy was a stuttering mess. He mentally facepalmed himself as he tried to get his words out.

Damn Techno can be scary! He shuttered a bit before talking again.

"Do you know where the place with those lavenders, roses, and dandy whatever's are?" He asked.

"You mean dandelions?"
"Is that what it's called?"
"yes those are dandelions, and there in the garden" Techno sighed.

"I'll show you the way.." he grumbled.

He walked out of the room and Tommy followed close behind.
They went down so many hallways that Tommy couldn't figure out the layout at all.

Finally, they went through a familiar door where Tommy immediately rushed out. He went towards the many colors in the bushes and the ground.

He examined them all.

"Hey N-I mean Techno! What's this?"
Tommy pointed at. Techno walked over and looked at the flower Tommy was pointing at.

"That's called a blue orchid." He replied.

"And this?"
"A sunflower"
"that?"
"A poppy"

Tommy stood up then walked towards a large oak tree. "This is an Oak tree, right?" Techno nodded.

So he knows what oak is? That's good..

he watched as Tommy ran about the place looking at different items. Techno thought of something.
"I'm gonna be back, don't do anything stupid," he called out. Tommy nodded.

Techno got an axe from the shed and headed out. Tommy was left to his thoughts.

I almost said Niki again...

He looked at the flowers and saw some tiny insects lurking inside them.

Bees....I remember Tubbo used to love bees...would tell me everything he knew... he softly smiled.

I wonder how they are doing... his smile drooped. Tears soon followed.

Fragments seems to always come back to him of that day. That day...

"TOMMY!?!"
"I'm sorry..."
Rain pouring...

Loud steps against the pavement...

Thunder striking...

Taking over...

His thoughts were scattered about that day. He wiped his tears away. Weak...

He took a deep breath. You can't go back to them...you just can't....

You can never......

———————-
Sorry for the late and short chapter!
I apologize! I was kinda busy!

Anyway, what do you think happened between the benchtrio? How do you think it affected them?

I will try to post another chapter today but if not then I'll post one either late at night or tomorrow.

Remember, drink plenty of water, eat three meals a day, and get a good nights sleep.