Just Like Her....

Puffy and Sam heard a thud and turned their heads to see Wilbur on top of Techno, looking up at them with small smiles.

"Heh, uh this isn't the bathroom...."
Wilbur said as he stood up.

He was about to turn around but Puffy yanked him by the collar.

"What were you two doing?" She asked.
She saw Wilbur look to Techno to Sam to back up to her.

"It was Technos idea," he said and pointed his finger towards his brother.

"was not"
"was too"
"was not"
"was too"
"was not"
"was t-"

Puffy whistled to catch both of their attention.
It worked and they both looked at her.

"So you were eavesdropping?" She said,
Techno sighed and nodded his head.
She sighed as she looked up at them.

They looked terrible.

Wilbur hair was all frizzy and looked all poofy and such.
Techno's braid was just a tangled mess and was all over the place.

Techno had dark bags under his eyes while Wilbur's were a puffy red.

Puffy looked at Sam and gestured towards their faces. Sam nodded, understanding her gesture.

"You want to find him that badly don't you?"
she said.
They both looked at eachother then back at her.

"Don't play dumb, I know you want to find him just as much as i do.." she said.

Wilbur silently nodded, his eyes on the ground below him.

"He's like a little brother to us....he always laughed during the darkest of times....I even noticed that Dad seemed to lighten up more than usual around him....it was like a new ray had shown down on our somewhat broken family...." Wilbur said.

Puffy saw that Wilbur was trying to hold back tears.

"B-but, he was in pain..."

Wilbur's lip quivered slightly as his words began to break.

"Niki had started noticing some strange behaviour.....I also observed it and had even experienced his relapses and episodes of just plain suffering...."

the tears finally streamed down his cheeks.

"But I did fucking nothing......"
he said as more tears came pouring out.

He felt a hand being placed on his shoulder and saw Techno looking at him.

"You're not the only one who's at fault," he whispered to his twin.

A soft huff escaped his mouth as his grip tightened on Wilbur's shoulder.

He knew what he had done. He also knew the mistakes he made. He hadn't felt this way in awhile.

His feelings all bundled up, the regret sinking in.
He hasn't felt this way since..........

"Since mom died....." he mumbled to himself.
He saw Wilbur immediately turn towards him.

"Why are you talking about mom?" he asked.
Techno remained silent, quietly cursing at himself for saying it out loud.

He didn't know how he should respond. He bit his lip as the debate went on and on in his head.

Puffy saw the negatives erupting in their head and she knew that right now, they were more broken than ever. A

knock eventually interrupted them all as Sam opened it to reveal a certain purple figure.

"Purpled? What are you doing here?" Wilbur asked.

How many people are gonna show up here ominously? Puffy thought.

Purpled began talking.

"Well my shift is over, but..." he looked at Techno.

"Something intrigued me...and something else has been bothering me..." he said as he stepped inside, breaking contact with Techno to gaze at the others.

"On the first day I taught Tommy....something weird happened...." he said.

"I was teaching him grammar and asked him for two words......"

"And? What happened?" Wilbur asked.

"He spoke the forbidden word....her majesty's word...." He said.

The whole room fell silent at Purpled's words. Techno and Wilbur both froze.

Their breathing hitched simultaneously as memories flashed by.

Wilbur could hear the sweet lullabies all come floating into his ears.
Techno could hear her sweet laugh and could see her bright smile.

Something suddenly seems to click in their brains. The smile seemed familiar. The laugh also seemed to Mae sense.

Connecting the first set of dots, they both flinched at the similarities.

Tommy is just like Her

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayo! CHAPTER INCOMING!!!!

Hello my cheeseburgers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

So, what theories can you come up with based on this chapter? What do you think this "majesty'' person is? What does she have to do with Tommy?
How do you think Phil might react?

I also apologize for how fast these chapters are moving but trust me there's gonna be a lot more.

Remember, drink plenty of water, eat three meals a day, and get a good night's sleep, unless you wanna stay up ;)