Master Our Abilites

Tommy stared at the river, dipping his fingers in, the water flowing through them with ease, as it continued downstream.

It was soothing and it helped him feel at peace.

It was all too much.

One day he was running on the streets, the next, he was at the castle, suddenly he finds himself wound up in the forest with friends of old times.

He had gotten better with a couple more hours of practice and but the demons pestered on in his head, clouding his mind and injecting venom into his heart as they drowned him in his own doubts.

You were born to die...simple as that
You can't love...you will always be alone...die alone...starve alone...cry alone...

Tommy looked at his wrists as he thought back. Those marks may have not ran deep physically, but mentally, they are wounds that run deeper than any blade.

He could still feel his heart pound loudly as if it was gonna burst out of his chest, his breath uneven and labored, and his fears bubbling up inside of him, frightening him and manipulating him.

He was petrified of the dangers ahead and how it will hurt and damage others.
He looked at Ranboo and Tubbo as he mindlessly let his mind wander, overthinking every possible outcome.

"You shouldn't overthink everything! That's just gonna prevent you from even trying at all!!!"

Tommy heard a big yawn as Tubbo looked at him, blinking his dull blue pupils.

"Dude, have you seen the position of the moon? It's 5 AM.." Tubbo stretched his arms as he got up and walked towards Tommy at the river.

He saw his fingers floating through the water, lazily being tossed around a bit.
Tubbo stuck his foot in the water but immediately retracted it as soon as it made contact with the liquid.

"THATS FREEZING!!!! HOW ARE YOU NOT COLD?!?!?"

Tommy shushed him and shrugged.

"Probably because of my powers relating to literal fire Tubs....."

he looked at the water and swirled it around, making a mini whirlpool. Tubbo stuck his finger in it and felt a warmth emit from the center of it.

"You're warming up the water Y'know?" He said, as Tommy paused and looked up at him.

"I've gotten the hang of controlling the flames, wanna see?" He asked.

Tubbo nodded and they stood up and walked over to the tree. Tubbo went over to their makeshift bed and grabbed the pail and filled it up with water just in case.

Tommy pointed to Tubbo's handwriting in the dirt.

"Based on that, I realized that part of the process is my hand movements...so" 
he lifted his index finger and swirled it around, embers magically appearing and beginning to swarm around the tree branch.
Tubbo watched in awe as he could feel the warmth touch his face and instantly warm him up.

Such a tiny flame and yet so much within the tiny embers...he thought as Tommy lit only the branch and broke it off, carrying it with fire.

The light radiated onto his face and Tubbo saw that Tommy's eyes were goose egg gold, like the golden goose egg.

Tommy then retracted his index finger, then closed his fist tight, extinguishing the flame.

His eyes faded back to their sky blue, his lips curling into a prideful grin.

"I'm so pog," he joked as he looked back at Tubbo.

"Nice job! Have you tried doing a bigger one?" Tubbo asked.