Thank you Technoblade (Not a chapter)

As some of you may have heard and some of you have not, it's with great sadness that I bring the attention of the legend himself.

Technoblade has passed away.

Technoblade humor was one of the things I paid most attention too since it made me laugh and was incredibly funny. It is with a heavy heart that we must now accept the facts given to us now. It's honestly a shocking thing to say, considering that we all know the saying "Technoblade never dies" but here we are. He was an inspiration and such and was an amazing YouTuber who cared for there fans. He made us all laugh and kept us on our toes.

May he Rest In Peace and be remembered.

Let us take this moment to heal together and bond together over the experiences as viewers with him and be able to keep his memory alive.

If you want to, you can share any fond memories of videos and such with him in the comments and if you want to, you can privately message me. Let us help each other through this sudden shock and be able to come together for him.

Technoblade will never die in our hearts, cause he lives on through them....

Drink plenty of water, eat three meals a day, and get a goodnights sleep cheeseburgers and chicken burgers, <3333333