Negotiation

Tommy woke up to someone shouting outside his room and bolted up into a sitting position. He slowly walked towards the door and pressed his ear against the door.

"THAT GUY?!?!!" Tommy didn't understand.

Why were they arguing?

He recognized the voice belong to his teacher.

"YOU'RE NOT SERIOUSLY LETTING THAT GREEN BASTARD IN!!!" He yelled.

Tommy opened his door.

Both Purpled and Techno turned there heads towards him.

"Who's a green bastard? What's going on? Also, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU WAKE ME UP!?!??!!?!" Purpled crossed his arms and rolled his eyes at Techno.

"You tell him. I can't believe this," he said.
He then stomped away down the hallway.
Tommy raised an eyebrow.

"Whats-" he heard footsteps coming and saw Phil standing there with Wilbur.

"Uh what are you all doing outside my door?" Tommy questioned.

"Tommy we are gonna have an...important meeting..." Phil paused. "So we're going to have you spend the day with Niki in the village. How does that sound?" He half smiled.

Tommy could tell he was hiding his feelings. He frowned as he slowly nodded.
Phil patted his head.

Tommy's tummy than roared throughout the entire hallway.
Wilbur laughed while Phil let out a soft chuckle.

"Looks like someone is hungry," he said.
Tommy smiled then followed the three towards the dining room. He sat down and soon Niki came and sat down by him.

They all ate breakfast and talked like normal but he could just sense the uneasiness in the air. Tommy could see the fake smiles and hidden worry.

It was all just a matter of reading their eyes.

He stared down at his plate and slightly frowned. What are you hiding from me? He wondered.

Soon, breakfast came to an end and Tommy and Niki said goodbye to Techno and Wilbur.

"Bye Tommy!" Wilbur waved as Tommy's view of the massive gate eventually disappeared.

As they saw Tommy fade from their view, Wilbur dropped his smile and Techno released a heavy sigh.

"This is gonna be a long day," Wilbur said.
Techno nodded.

They then both walked to the room where they had discussed matters with Minx and Niki before.
They opened the door to the meeting room and each of them sat down in their spots.

All they could do now was wait.

The anticipation gnawed at them as they sat in silence, their expressions showing clear signs of worry and nervousness. Wilbur mindlessly spoke up.

"I still have no idea why father thought it would be a good idea to talk with this green bastard. He's disgusting. Only cares for his ego and himself. Never puts the people's needs before his own.."
Wilbur grumbled.

Techno rubbed the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Purpled was just yelling at me for it. It woke Tommy up since he literally decided to yell outside his room which I was trying to avoid."
Techno stated.

Suddenly, the wooden doors flew open and their father walked in and sat down at his chair.
Behind him were four guards.

Two of them they recognized were their own but the other two didn't belong to their Kingdom.