Shut The Fuck Up

"Tommy? Are you okay?"

Tommy snapped back to reality as he looked into Ranboos' eyes.
He turned away quickly, looking at the wall.

"No, no, no, no, NO! YOU WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER?!!?!?! YOUR IN DANGER, JUST PRETEND I NEVER EXIST-"

Tubbo cut him off.

"What do you mean we were never supposed to remember? You mean you wanted us to forget you?"

Tommy bit his lip.

"WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT?! HOW DID YOU EVEN ERASE OUR MEMORIES IN THE FIRST PLACE?! WHY DON'T YOU TRUST US?!"
he screamed.

"BECAUSE I'M A MONSTER!! IT WAS MY FAULT YOU FORGOT WHO I WAS!!!! IT WAS MY FAULT I EVEN HURT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!"
he screamed.

He immediately covered his mouth ashamed of what he had said.

"Just leave me alone." he curled up into a ball as Tubbo tried to comfort him but his hand was swatted away.

"Fucking leave already.." he growled.

Tubbo withdrew his hand as he left the room, sniffles following before the door shut behind him.

Ranboo just looked at him.

"I will never see you as a piece of jewelry....you will always be an amazing person to me...." he said.

Tommy felt his eyes widen as he looked back at Ranboo.

The Promise....

"You are the reason why we kept going.." he said, as if figuring something out.

"It's because we had hope that you, even if we didn't know who you were, would come back..."

he then teleported out of the room leaving Tommy to his thoughts.

He thought back to Wilbur and Techno. He missed them. He thought of Phil too.

His thoughts went back to a memory.
He shrugged it off as he fell asleep.

Another dream flashed by.

"You're getting faster Tech..." Tommy opened his eyes now in the castle grounds in the beloved garden he had grown to love.

There stood, a young pinkette with tiny tusks, panting and pointing his sword at a wooden statue.

The same one Tommy had destroyed and repaired

"Lets take a break, get some wa-"

Techno grunted as he continued attacking the statue full force, a blood red surrounding his eyes.

"No." he huffed.

For some reason, Tommy felt all that anger boiling inside. It felt so dangerous and feelings of guilt formed his stomach into a tight knot.

He felt as if reality was just a dream as if it was just a figment of his imagination.

For some reason, Phils voice became muffled, quietly distorted in the background as something froze him. The voices.

They just surrounded him, driving thoughts into his head.

"Techno!!" Tommy shouted trying to snap him out of it. As he tried to hug him, he felt his body slip through him and fall down as he looked to Techno with worried eyes.

He felt for some reason like he was somewhat glitching.

Blonde hair, blue eyes.....

Tommy was staring at himself.
His doppelganger cocked his head towards him, a shiver running down Tommy's spine.

He took in shaky breaths as he continued running from what he presumed to be himself. He ran for ages until he was pinned down, the other Tommy having a diamond dagger in his head, the blade to his neck.

He closed his eyes and braced for death, but no pain arrived.

He opened his eyes, looking up at Techno as he dropped the dagger horrified by the scene before him.

Tommy stood up and immediately saw a past Wilbur scrunched eyes, tears streaming down his face.

"T-techie?" he asked, looking up at him.
Techno looked behind him and saw a woman with her hand on his shoulder.

"Shhh....it's okay..." she comforted, Techno gripping her, tears spilling from the water works within his pupils, apologizing over and over.

Tommy felt a sudden release and was soon brought back to reality. The voice screamed in his head.

DAMN FREAK!!!
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!?!
HOW IS SHE DOING THIS?!?
IT'S NOT JUST ONE
IT TWO?!?
YES YOU IDIOT GODDAMNIT

That got Tommy wondering.

Who were they talking about? Why were they so worked up over a dream?

Unless....

what if it wasn't a dream? What if it was a memory of the past?

The voices tried arguing but Tommy had made up his mind.

"Shut The Fuck Up."

—————————
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
More coming soon!

Remember, drink plenty of water, eat three meals a day and get a goodnights sleep, unless you wanna stay up ;)