The Power of Music

Philza chuckled as he asked Drista to climb onto his back.

Quickly obeying, she stayed there, looking over his shoulder to see Wilbur snapping his fingers rhythmically.

Phil dug through his pockets and pulled out a harmonica, holding it up to his mouth as he took a deep intake of air and began blowing softly at first into the instrument.

A soft slow tempo was kept as Wilbur and Dream circled, keeping a firm distance from the others, Wilbur's snapped on beat as Phil took another deep breath.

It picked up pace and Dream took it as a sign for him to strike first and went in. Wilbur gracefully dodged it, sliding his feet across and tapping on the ground as he launched his sword forward to attack.

As they striked each spot with precision as they aimed for Dream, his body swayed and he still continued to snap his fingers to the Rhythm.

Drista smiled at the scene and began to match her clapping to his snaps to the point where he eventually stopped and began whistling along to Phil's fast and high pitched harmonica.

Dream having to think while dealing with the loud pitches of the harmonica, the ringing whistling of Wilbur, and the thundering clapping of Drista, he was off beat, hitting each wrong key as he failed to hit Wilbur in the spots intended.

Drista then turned her head to Phil as he paused a bit and let Wil handle the rest.

"How are you doing this? What is that thing? How are you able to throw Dream off just by making a melody?" She asked, astonished.

"It's called music Drista, and Wilburs one of the best people at it. And it's how he expresses himself. Surprisingly, he's a better fighter with a tune playing in the background. Makes him a better soldier and a good distraction for the opponent. Though Techno really doesn't like how he's moderated the art of the sword with it. Though it is the one thing saving his ass right now so..."

The cage was swinging a bit as Techno rolled his eyes.

"Please that ain't even a real sword fight...just a lousy play no one wants to pay to even watch..." He cursed.

Wilbur just chortled in amusement and continued firing away with his blade, swinging it accordingly to Phil's harmonica.

Stupid Minecraft's!

XD felt himself begin to boil, steaming with frustration as he was swept off his feet, narrowly avoiding each cut Wilbur attempted.

I can't believe I'm being humiliated like this! A god, defeated by music! Pathetic!

He decided that if that was how they were gonna play, might as well go along with it.

He stepped back a bit, taking a deep breath, retracing his steps and staring Wilbur dead in the eye, yet the pupil shaking, almost as if he was trying to hide an analysis he was making.

Phil stopped playing his harmonica as a pause for the beat.
XD began to step cross legged, gracefully slipping past each crack on the rough terrain as he and Wilbur began to keep there distance from the other.

Phil continued with his harmonica and started playing a fast tempo every once in a while packing a powerful punch in his breaths as he increased the volume of his pitch, the temp remaining the same.

Wilbur went all out.

Drista began shouting, pleading with him to be careful and seeing what she could do to help. She asked Phil to let her down but he refused.

"Wilbur's been waiting for his turn to finally give the bastard a good knuckle sandwich......he's not gonna miss it, opportunities unlike the other ones..." Phil concluded and Drista knew she couldn't argue.