How The Hell Are You Here?

The other two widened their eyes as Tubbo pulled a sword out of nowhere.

"How do you know our names?" he asked, his hands slightly trembling. Tommy couldn't form his words and he felt his breathing hitch at the blade.

A gorey scene returned as he immediately felt his chest tighten and his eyes light up. The amber around his neck began glowing.

He felt a jolt of pain rush past him as flames engulfed him.

His eyes slowly turned into a blood-curdling red as he yelled, "NIKI!!!!" at the top of his lungs.

Ranboos' skin screamed in agony as he began sweating because of the hot temperature.

"OKAY WEIRD HUMAN, WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS GOING ON!!! Tubbo screamed. As Tubbo continued yelling, Ranboo looked closer beyond the flames of imprisonment.

There, the human's eyes were red and he was projecting a blank stare. It was like he was a doll.

"Tubbo...I don't think he can control it..." he said. "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT BOSSMAN??" He yelled.

"HIS EYES AREN'T NORMAL!! AND HE HAS WEIRD WINGS SPROUTING FROM HIS BACK!!!" He yelled back.

He sighed as he teleported next to Tommy, now engulfed in the flames with him.

"Wake up..." he said. "Please, wake up..." he didn't want to make physical contact and burn his hand like last time.

"TUBBO! CAN YOU GET SOME WATER?!?!" he yelled.
"WHY DONT YOU GET IT!?!" He shouted back

"BECAUSE I NEED TO STAY HERE AND I DON'T DO WELL WITH WATER TUBBO, YOU KNOW THAT!!" He said back.

Tubbo ran out of the room and grabbed a bucket to carry the water in. He came back after a little bit.

Turns out water was heavier than he thought.

"ALRIGHT I HAVE THE WATER!!" he said.

Ranboo then teleported out of the fire, grabbed the bucket, and splashed it on Tommy.

The flames started to die out, leaving charred wood and a burnt bed. Both Ranboo and Tubbo sighed out of relief and sat down out of exhaustion.

Ranboo, looked back at the boy and realized that he still hadn't woken up from his trance.
He immediately stood up and walked over to him.

He crouched down in front of him as the red beads followed his movements. "Um, hello? Who are you exactly?" he asked.

The figure began shuddering and suddenly, its eyes turned into golden beads.

"I-I do not have much time so listen carefully"
it said.

Tubbo sat by Ranboo as they both began listening.

"This little boy, his name is Tommy....and you were his friends..." it said.

"The red eyes that you saw, were the voices....mean, gruesome little shits that have poisoned the minds of many before. I ask that you help him overcome them..."

the expression was one of true guilt and agony. It grunted out in pain.

"I must go now..please just help him..." the boy they presumed to be Tommy collapsed onto the floor were Ranboo was.

Both him and Tubbo were in utter shock.

They had known this boy before? They were his friends?

The figure began to stir as he opened his eyes. They were now a calming blue.

Tommy immediately jumped outta of their arms as he slowly crept back.

"Tommy, its okay.....we're not gonna hurt you.." Tubbo said.

Tommy froze.

How could they remember his name?

"H-how do you know my name?" he asked.
"Well you may not have remembered it but you told us......." Ranboo said.

Tommy tilted his head slightly in confusion.

"DA FUCK DO YOU MEAN?!?! I NEVER TOLD YOU!!" He screamed.

"Will you please relax? And no it was not really you who told us it more of like..." Ranboo tried to think.

"You?" Tubbo suggested.
Ranboo facepalmed himself.

"So you're saying that I did and didn't tell you?"
he asked. "Basically yeah?" he replied.

They were all pretty confused. Tommy was on thin ice whether the others knew it or not.

Apparently, he had revealed information that didnt even remember revealing to them.
He was panicking on the inside, scared of what he should do.

He opened and closed his mouth, shock still overwhelming him. He couldn't think straight.

Something strange happened.

He could sense hyperventilating and could hear soft whimpers.

A little piglin was sat in the alleyway of a town, a brunette next to him trying to get him to calm down.

"Techie? Pwease calm down.."
Tommy froze as he inched his way closer to them. He immediately flinched as he saw their eyes.

Wilbur's chocolate brown eyes and Techno's blood red eyes.

They didn't seem lifeless.
He could actually sense the fear residing in his pupils.

He tried crouching down and putting a comforting hand on his shoulder, but instead it went through and he lost his balance and fell.

"What the hell?" he looked back at the two and noticed their scruffed up faces.

A sudden shadow lingered as Tommy flinched back. He looked behind himself.
A cloaked figure walked slowly towards the two as Wilbur stood up and spread out his arms.

"Who are y-you?" He asked, fear lacing every bit of his tone.

"Calm down, I'm not gonna hurt you little angels.." the voice was genuine and kind like Phil's but it belonged to a female.

It somehow sounded too familiar to him.

"It's okay...your safe.." the figure lifted their head slight to reveal a veil covering their face.

However, Tommy could see a warm smile.

The eyes.

It took one look at those orbs to realize who it was.

He burst into tears, sobs echoing throughout the place as he collapsed to his knees and screamed letting out all of his pain just erupt into the atmosphere.

"How the hell are you here...?"

———————————
Sup my cheeseburgers! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I apologize for the delay!

I revealed two characters in this book.
Who do you think they are and why?
Why did you think that Amber around his neck glowed?

Remember, drink plenty of water, eat three meals a day, and get a goodnights sleep, unless you wanna stay up ;)