Why Did You Save Me.....? (Finale)

What should I say? What am I supposed to say? More importantly, should I say anything?

My mind is just....just so loud...

My heart is raining thunder, beating with rigid but sturdy palpitations
My ears are practically drones at this point, muffling all the noises but still being annoying as hell. I don't know how to explain it to any of you really...

I'm the Phoenix.

A being that was created by the Gods
A being that was raised by the Gods
A being that was killed by the Gods

I was destined to a life of Death.
However, Death, my mother, decided to leave me behind instead of taking me with her to the afterlife.

Why?

Why I'm practically wondering...

Those answers however can only be answered if I win.
XD has been weakened and Death is by my side.

I must win. Or else I will be left in the dark and I will be forgotten all over again.

"XD."

Tommy lifted up his head and looked him dead in the eye.

"Why did you spend the equivalent of a human lifetime to defeat me? What was there to gain from my death? Was it power? Satisfaction? Or simple relief? I stand before you, in the abstract form of mind to confront you. And Finish you."

XD looked taken aback as he, for the first time in ages, remained silent.

"What happened? Did the cat get your tongue this time?" He asked, slowly walking from Death and towards XD.

"Why do you desire the world, when it has done nothing but resist you? Why do you think anyone else would want it when it has been the reason they meet a bloody end?"
He kept on asking, bombarding XD with questions.

"Do you know why you can't speak XD? Because your quest to kill me has lost meaning. You have become bored of this continuous dance of death. This same routine of my elders dying and the new generation rising has driven you mad and made you do irredeemable things. The only reason the other gods don't interfere is because they fear you. You and Death live in the cycle of Passing and Birth. Without you there's no balance. However life is never balanced. Something is always tipping in another's favor. With good and evil, one is always triumphant over the other."

Death was surprised
Death was shocked
But most importantly
XD was stunned.

"You are the vile evil which plagued the land with delusions and has infected my own life...she is generous and offers comfort to the unfortunate souls who have suffered your constant torment...I am neutrality meant to keep both of you in your place and you XD....you fucked up....."

That's when Tommy charged at him and brought him down to his knees.
XD let out a gasp of air and caused cracks within the mindscape as he was slammed into the supposed floor of the room.

Taking his body and throwing it in front of him, he conjured a fireball of exceptional force and rained hellfire upon the celestial.

"DIE AND FUCKING ATONE!" He cried out, slamming down the magical flames into the God's stomach with crucial force.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

He reminisced about the tiny Wilbur crying in front of him with absolute fear.
"WIL DIDN'T HAVE TO SUFFER LIKE THAT Y'KNOW!! HE DIDN'T HAVE TO WATCH AS HIS FAMILY SUFFERED AROUND HIM.

XD was propelled backwards from the impact of a raging fireball.

He saw the little Techno who had been afraid of what he was.
"TECHNO DIDN'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH THOSE THINGS IN HIS HEAD! HE DIDN'T HAVE TO SEE HIMSELF AS A MONSTER! HE NEVER WAS ONE! GOD OF CREATION, HIS LIFE WAS HELL!