BLANK

Tommy woke up, his mind blank.

For some reason he felt like something had happened but didn't know what.

He shrugged it off as just a morning feeling and got up from bed.

He went into the place where had supposedly "showered" and looked around.

He still wasn't used to his new surroundings, especially when he couldn't figure out the layout of an entire acre of the castle.

Bored out of his mind, he exited the bathroom and found his room a total mess.

He saw his door close and heard the guards snickering. He clenched his jaw as he cleaned it all up.

A maid knocked on his door and he opened it. He felt like he recognized her face but decided to ignore it.

Man morning's makes you feel fucked up..

the maid seemed pretty terrified when she spoke and stuttered at every word.

"T-the k-King ha-h-has r-required
y-yo-ur pre-pre-presence at br-br-breakf-fa-fest.." she then immediately bolted down the hallway.

Tommy just raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off as he changed into some clothes he found.

He headed out the door and just went into a random direction. He couldn't remember which room was the dining room. He was walking, not paying attention when he all of the sudden tripped.

He looked up to see some guards foot out and growled in rage.

He stood up and just walked away from the laughter of those guys. He took a deep breath as he stomped his feet.

His feet made so much noise that one of the maids found him and led him to the dining room.

He thanked her and she went away rather quickly. He then opened the door to see all three of the dudes just chilling and eating food.

He went to his seat and sat down.

He found that his food was already prepared and had been cut up for him.

I hate it when they pity me.....

he grabbed the pitch fork which Niki had explained was a fork and jabbed it into a piece of sausage.

He bit down on it and chewed on it as everyone mindlessly ate theirs.

Tommy curiously at all of them, wondering why they had been quiet. He gulped down his food.

"Uh, did I do something?" He asked.

Techno gave a cold glare, Philza just gazed at him, but Wilbur kept his head down.

Tommy felt like he was missing something.

"Tommy, we know you're adjusting but, can you please mind your manners? Techno was trying to help and you told him to shut up. Can you try to be a little nicer mate?" He asked.

Tommy thought for a second.
I said that? Since when?

"Uh, sure, ok I can do that" Phil smiled and then let his eyes drop to his plate full of food.

Tommy scarfed down the rest of his meal and bolted out of the room down the hallway. He wanted to try to change his tune a bit so he went in search of a certain room.

When he found it, he opened it up.

Metal in all shapes and size could be found.

He rubbed his hand together mischievously as he grabbed a disk looking one and held it. He then went to a random pair of stairs and climbed them.

When he was certain he was at the very top, he sat on the metal disk and leaned forward.

A rush of adrenaline shot through him as he glided down the steps at full speed.

"WOOHOOOOO!!!!"
He knew he said he would only do it for emergencies but today he was pretty bored.

Just like last time, he banged into the wall and only got a couple of scratches.
He felt something tough poking at his side and looked through his pocket.
He eventually found a leather pouch.

Niki wanted me to return this....

he placed it back in, then looked for big doors. Eventually he saw two guards near them and knew he had to get them away.

He did the only thing he could do. He went up to them, patted their head, then slammed them together.

It knocked both of them out and Tommy was pleased with his work.

He searched through his pockets again and pulled out his cloak.

He put it on the headed out the grand doors.

—————-
3 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY,
LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

Remember, drink plenty of water, eat three meals a day, and get a good nights sleep, unless you wanna stay up ;)