Can you do that?

He could not remember whether she even gave him any answer at all. All he remembered was feeling her lips on his, her arms wrapping around his neck. To no surprise, she tasted like pepperoni pizza and garlic knots, and in that moment it was the sweetest, sexiest taste he could ever imagine.

He put his hands around her waist and gently pulled her onto his lap, pressing her against his body, all of a sudden he could not stand a single inch of distance between them.

Then he brushed her hair off her shoulder and broke their hungry kiss, only to move his attention to her neck, caressing the skin with his lips and tongue.

She threw her head back and let out a moan, so deep, raspy and soft at the same time that it instantly drove him crazy.

„Can I tell you a secret?", she gasped, which made him pause and raise his head to look at her.

She framed his face with her hands while he was running his fingertips up and down her spine, his hand was already under her shirt. For a moment he just looked into her eyes, trying to find an answer to the question whether she was truly okay with all of this. God, please let her be okay! Yes, he desired her, he wanted her, in this moment more than almost anything, but most of all he wanted to be there for her, protect her, take care of her. Despite the cool and tough facade, she was too fragile for anything else.

Then she finally said: „I was never going to prepare the guest bedroom for you... if you're spending the night, you're spending it with me."

His heart was pounding in his chest and he swallowed. „You really want his? Maybe it's the alcohol... I don't want to make you do anything you don't..."

She interrupted him by placing a finger on his lips and shook her head. „You're not making me do anything, I'm a big girl and I can speak up for myself, and if I didn't want this, you'd be long asleep in your own bed right now, trust me. Your concern is really sweet and I promise I will appreciate it later, but I'm done talking now."

He felt her hand between his legs and started to shiver as she was nibbling at his ear before whispering into it: „Now, unless YOU don't want to... I want you to fuck me. Can you do that?"

Could he do that? A very good question. Why yes, of course he could. Did he? Oh yes! Was he slightly terrified and had performance anxiety the whole way through? Maybe...

After all, he didn't get to spend the night with such a beautiful woman and accomplished actress every day. Never, so far, to be exact. And one who was significantly older and very likely more experienced than him on top of that.

However, in the end he got to hold her in his arms, feeling her body pressed against his, and saw her smiling at him. At least she didn't look mad or disappointed, that was a start.

She looked into his eyes, lifted her hand and slowly stroked his cheek with her fingertips. Then she moved her hand to his neck and pulled him in closer for a kiss, much gentler and much more tender this time.

He ran his thumb across the scar above her upper lip. „Where did you get that one? I've been wondering for a while now."

„Knife fight, in the army."

He looked at her, perplexed, she chuckled. „Kidding! I've had it since I was a kid. I got attacked by a dog while protecting my kitten."

„Awww, no! Poor thing, that's terrible! Looks... bloody."

„It was. Very."

„But brave! Impressive."

„Well, I've always been an animal person, I guess. And how about you, Harry Potter?"

She placed a kiss on the L-shaped scar on his forehead. „Hogwarts gone wrong?"

He laughed. „Nah! Ran against the edge of a cupboard, drunk... and high."

„Ah, I see! Then I guess it was the laugh of a lifetime?"

„Something like that", he nodded.

„Oh, speaking of... actually, you know what would be perfect right now?"

She leaned over him to reach her nightstand, opened the top drawer, fumbled in the back and finally pulled out a red velvet satchel. Then she sat up against the back of the bed, unpacked its contents in her lap and started rolling. He grinned as he understood her intentions.

„You look like a pro."

„I was a hippie... well, I guess I'm still a hippie." Before she lit the joint, she shot him a cautious look. „You don't mind, do you? I can put it away!"

„What do you think? Told you I got Jamaican roots..."

She smiled. „Right."

Then she snuggled back into his arms and they took turns puffing, the sweet air filling her bedroom as dawn was breaking outside her window.

„I gotta say", he said, running his fingers through her hair, „I never understood the appeal of smoking after sex. But this..."

„Maybe you just haven't had the sort of overwhelming experience that called for it?" She took another pull and blew the smoke up towards the ceiling. „So when I googled you, I couldn't help but notice that nowhere, neither on IMDB or Wikipedia or wherever, there was a birthdate stated for you. Now, tell it to me straight... how much younger than me are you?"

„You really want to know?", he replied with a smirk.

„Hit it, I can take it."

„Alright then. I was born on June 21, 19..."

„Oh good!", she laughed and patted his chest, „19 is good, at least you're of legal drinking age."

„199..."

Now her eyes widened. „Oh God, no!"

„2."

„Ouch!", she cupped her face in her hands and looked as if she just stubbed her toe, „You're not even thirty? You're seriously fifteen years younger than me?"

He nodded.

„FIFTEEN?"

„Well, fourteen and what... 11 months and a few days."

„Oh dear... well then."

He took her hand, kissed the feather tattoo on her wrist and looked at her, slightly worried by now. „Do you mind?"

She sighed, then shook her head and gave him an encouraging smile. „No. It's alright. You may not even be the youngest guy I slept with, I wouldn't know. Next time, just remind me to give your mom a call beforehand to make sure you're allowed to stay for a sleepover."

He raised an eyebrow. „So there might be a next time?"