I'm sorry... have we met before?

„Hey, Leo!", she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight, „So good to see you!"

„Likewise, it's so great to see you! Wow, look at who's living her hot girl summer, huh!!", he looked her down, she was wearing one of the t-shirts from her Pride collection and a pair of heart-shaped sunglasses, almost offensively short hot pants and stiletto heels, of which Jordane honestly didn't know how she hadn't already broken her neck on the way here. 

He himself was also sporting one of her designs, but was otherwise somewhat more modestly dressed with some jeans shorts and a base cap. Later tonight, when things might be heating up, he might turn the cap around the other side though, just to be crazy...

„And you must be the legendary JC?", Leo gave him a manly handshake and a slap on the back, „I've heard so much about you. Great to finally meet you!"

„Yeah, likewise", Jordane replied, a bit shy, among Lana's friends he still felt like Harry Potter at times – the wonder boy with the scar on his forehead, who had survived against the worst of odds and achieved the unspeakable – making her happy, „It's great to be here!"

Lana whispered in Leo's ear. „It's his birthday today."

„Oh geez, that's right!", he hugged him, „Happy birthday, buddy! Hope you'll have a great party!"

„Thanks! I'm sure I will."

„Alright then, let's do it! Lana, you ready for tonight?"

„As ready as I'll ever be, I guess? I'm most likely still going to pee my pants, but let's do it!"

Leo laughed. „Oh well, let's make sure you have enough to drink then, shall we?"

He waved towards one of the servers who came over with a tray of bottles and glasses, Lana reached for a glass of white wine, Jordane for a beer. They were joined by another friend of theirs who was dressed in drag – it was a Pride party after all – and completely mesmerized by Jordane.

„My oh my, my darlings, who do we have here?", he... she sang with that certain melody in her voice and let her long fingernails trail down lasciviously the landscape of his abs until just above his groin area, „Lana, sweetheart, tell me, who is this delicious piece of chocolate eye candy that I see in front of me?"

Lana chuckled. „Ah, I beg your pardon, but that handsome stallion is mine alone and off limits to anybody else, so, hands off!"

She gently slapped her friend's wrist who backed off and left them with a chuckle and a wave. „Understood, Your Majesty! I see you two lovebirds later then, ta ta!"

Jordane just smiled uncomfortably, and Lana gave him a sympathetic look while gently stroking his back.

„You okay?", she whispered.

„Yeah, sure! Why not?"

„I don't know, it's just... Today's a celebration of free love and sex, so you might be in for a few more flirting attempts. But don't worry, you just take it as a compliment and politely decline as we practiced, alright?"

Leo was called over by someone and gave Lana a quick kiss goodbye. „Alright then! I'll give you a 30 minute warning before we're up, okay? I'll see you later, enjoy!"

For now though, she was still free to enjoy the party, the sunshine and the drinks with her boyfriend, and it wasn't long until she pulled him with her onto the dance floor.

I got a bed, but I'd rather be in yours tonight

I got a bed, but I'd rather be in yours, yours, yours