Where do we go from here?

She didn't even wait until he was at the door, but ran towards him, jumping into his arms, and started kissing him fervently as if she was about to drown otherwise, as if she had been missing him for years. He was surprised for a millisecond, then he immediately wrapped his arms around her and buried his fingers in her hair, pulling her even closer. As he gently pushed her towards the house, she ripped open his shirt, threw back her head and closed her eyes as he longingly kissed her neck.

Finally they had made it inside and closed the door behind them. He lifted her up, still hopelessly lost in the depth of their kiss that left them completely breathless, and carried her to the kitchen where he sat her down on the kitchen counter. He was right... and the thought sent a shiver down her spine like an electric shockwave. They still had some unfinished business here from this morning.

On their way to the shower, they passed by the photograph of Bob Marley that he had given her. He stopped and smiled. „You found it?"

„I did", she gave him a gentle, playful slap on his arm, „You shouldn't have, Jordane. That's crazy! It's too much. I can't accept it."

He grinned. „Really? You already put it up on your wall? And I gotta say, it looks pretty perfect there."

She laughed and rolled her eyes at him. „You know what I mean!"

„Well, baby", he put his arms around her waist, pulled her closer and rested his forehead against hers to look her deep in the eyes, „I really wanted to give you something, what else should I have bought you, flowers maybe?"

He raised an eyebrow, she had to laugh and took a quick look around her house, nearly every nook and cranny filled with flowers and gifts from her fans.

„I wanted something special, something with meaning. I want you to have it. It looks much better here than it did at my place. Plus, if the past few days are any indication, I'm about to spend much more time here than at home anyways, so like that at least I have the chance to look at it whenever I want to."

She felt her heart dance in her chest and a broad smile appeared on her lips as she nodded in agreement. „Whenever you want to... that sounds fair. That sounds better than fair. Anytime. You know that, right? No matter what. Anytime."

He nodded, touched by her words, bent down and kissed her.

***

„Hey, buddy!", his older brother Donovan, who was living in New York, but currently stayed at his place over Easter, stood in the kitchen, and poured himself a cup of freshly brewed coffee as Jordane came back home the next morning. „I'm... kinda getting a feeling you didn't sleep here last night."

He smiled dreamily. „That's right, I didn't."

„So what happened? All I know is that when I went to take a shower yesterday night you were sitting on the couch playing your video game and when I came back you were gone."

„Let's say I had a change of heart... and I had to go see someone."

„Right. Someone... The same someone you kept texting all day yesterday with that wacky smile plastered all over your face?" He teasingly pulled his little brother's ear as he passed him to sit down on the couch, resting his feet on the chair next to him.

Jordane had blushed and dropped his gaze to the floor. There it was again, that wacky smile.

„And if I may have one last guess", asked Donovan, „A someone with a vagina?"

„Yes! Okay? Alright. Yes, I was with a woman."

„Man, why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?? I gotta meet her, I'm your brother!"