Can I do anything, baby?

He was almost ready to leave and was closing up his bag when he heard a knock on the door of his trailer. He opened it and held his breath for a second. „Oh hey! It's you..."

„Hey!", she smiled and with an almost shy, small gesture tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She was freshly showered, her hair was still a bit wet and curly, she was wearing leggings, sneakers and a hoodie, no make-up. She looked tired, but man, she looked beautiful! „Do you have a moment? Can I come in?"

„Oh yes, sure!" He let her enter and pointed to the couch, indicating she should make herself at home. He sat down next to her and looked at her, warily. He was happy to see her and scared at the same time. Their last conversation hadn't exactly been exhilarating.

„I just wanted to drop by to see how you're holding up. I barely saw you all day."

„I'm okay. I mean... I've had better days on set for sure. But I've also had worse. How about you?"

„Same, pretty much", she took a deep breath, „Man, these on-set affairs are brutal. I have to admit, I was kinda glad we didn't have any scenes together today. I don't know how I would have... That's why I always try to avoid them like the plague. Usually successfully. It's just all too much drama, too intense."

She took his hand and squeezed it gently. „I'm so sorry for putting you through this", she whispered.

His heart broke. He pulled away his hand, got up and replied briefly: „Well, I'm not. I see you tomorrow then."

She jumped up and went after him right away when she realized what she had said, or rather what it must have sounded like to him. Lana, you insensitive idiot!

„No, wait! That's not what I meant. I'm not sorry either, Jordane. I'm not, not at all. I have no regrets. I'm sorry I keep bringing this up and talking like this. Please... please don't think... whatever it is you're thinking. It's not true."

He frowned. „What am I thinking?"

„That I didn't like it, that I don't like you... something like that. BK told me. She knows about us."

„What?? Oh God, Lana, I'm so sorry, I didn't tell her anything, I swear!"

She gently placed her hands on his chest to calm him down. „It's okay! She's a smart girl, she figured it out. Whatever. It doesn't matter. What matters is... please, can we sit down again?"

She took both his hands this time and gently pulled him back to sit down next to her. She didn't let go of his hands as she continued. „I came by to... gosh, it sounds so incredibly pathetic of me to be thanking a guy for sex, but, I did want to say Thank You. Honestly. Last night was special to me... very. You made me feel something... I can't describe it. Something I hadn't felt in a long time. And I don't mean just physically. I felt a connection between us, I swear I could feel you in every fiber of my being, and whenever you looked me in the eyes, it was as if you were looking right into my soul."

For a moment, there was a pause, as if time had stopped. Then she put it off with a wave of her hand as she noticed that she was even starting to shake a little, embarrassed all of a sudden by her own hyper emotional ramblings. „Anyway, this probably sounds completely ridiculous to you."

He, though, hadn't even dared to take a breath while she was talking. He couldn't believe what he had heard, so it took him a moment to react. Then he heavily shook his head. „No! No, it doesn't, absolutely not. It sounds beautiful. It sounds too good to be true. And I know exactly what you mean because... I think I felt exactly the same."

She looked at him in surprise, puzzled at first, then she smiled. „It's just that you, you make me feel... raw? For lack of a better word. Like I can allow myself to be completely naked around you, emotionally. Vulnerable, but still I feel completely safe..."

As she was speaking, tears had actually been welling up in her eyes and she turned away from him for a moment wiping them away. „Geez, see?", she sniffled, „Now I'm even crying in your trailer, I'm such a mess, sorry."

„Oh no, don't be, please", he reached for a tissue and handed it to her, then gently lifted up her chin, forcing her to look at him again. „I'm so glad you're telling me this, you have no idea! I really thought... you didn't like it. And not that you don't have the right to not have liked it, that doesn't define me, but I mean, because it felt so special to me and it meant so much, I was really hoping..."

She was right in the middle of blowing her nose when she had to laugh under her tears. „Are you kidding me? I came, honey... twice! Didn't you notice?"

He blushed a little and scratched his neck, suddenly looking even younger than he actually was. „I wasn't sure."

„Well I'm telling you." She put her hand on his cheek and leaned in for a kiss, then stopped when she remembered something. „Speaking of, did I scratch you, or something? BK said I should ask you to show me your back."

He sighed and shook his head: „Nah, it's nothing."

„Show me!"

„It's not that bad, I didn't even notice until I got dressed in costume this morning."

„Jordane...", she looked really worried all of a sudden, „please show me."

He hesitated for two seconds more, then figured that she most likely wouldn't let it go, so he took off his t-shirt and turned around. He could hear her gasp immediately as she covered her mouth with her hand in shock. „Jesus... that... that was me?"

„I guess so. But it's alright, really! It doesn't hurt at all", he lied, took her hand and gently kissed her claws, „Besides, BK said this was a sure sign that the lady who gave me these scratches had a good time with me."

He turned back to face her and caught a glimpse of the sweet smile appearing on her lips. She whispered in her distinctive, raspy voice: „Oh yes, she certainly did."

She cupped his face in her hands and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. „Can I do anything to make it better, baby?"

„I don't know... maybe." He put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, he was still shirtless. She traced the contours of his chest and his abs as her heart rate started to rise significantly, smelling his fresh deodorant on his skin. She leaned in and placed her lips on his neck ever so softly, feeling his blood pulsing through his veins, his heart was beating just as fast as hers. He swallowed and tried to focus on what he was going to say.
„Maybe, if you give me a second shot... two orgasms in one night sounds like a record just waiting to be broken."

She looked at him longingly, a fire suddenly burning in her eyes, then she climbed onto his lap and started kissing him feverishly, already reaching for his belt buckle. He gasped for air and it took him all his willpower to gently stop her. Breathlessly he said: „How about we grab something to eat first? I don't know, I... sex on set is still something else than doing it at home, and I'm almost certain this trailer would be rocking like crazy."

She laughed and rested her head against his chest, he wrapped his arms around her holding her tight. „You're probably right. Sorry, I got carried away there for a second. I blame it on your torso. And eating sounds good, I'm quite hungry, actually."

They got up and straightened their clothes, he put his shirt back on, his legs were still shaking. He couldn't see it, but hers were too.