You're... what?

[A/N: So... I COULD absolutely have let this end on yet another cliffhanger, but I decided not to. You're welcome! 😁]

------------------------------

It was as if two planets collided somewhere in outer space, bursting into a billion burning stars, so bright that time stood still for a while and everything else ceased to exist. As soon as he felt her lips on his, nothing else mattered anymore. All his best laid plans, of how he wanted to preserve the last remains of his dignity, how he wanted to be strong and let her dangle a bit, play hard to get and let her fight for him, let her realize how big of a mistake she had made... disappeared in the deep warm brown of her eyes whenever he briefly opened his to look at her while they kissed.

His broken heart was not that easy to mend though... was it? She couldn't just make him forget and forgive everything that had happened with one kiss... But, what a kiss it was! He couldn't remember that she ever tasted so sweet. His fingers were buried in her hair, grabbing her, holding her, as he almost violently pushed his tongue against hers, grunting softly. By now, he couldn't even remember anymore why he had ever been mad at her. And what good would it do them to wait any longer? In the end, he knew very well that he would give in because he couldn't live without her anyway. So if he left now, he would only be wasting their time. And they had lost enough time already. Two weeks that they could have spent together, celebrating her birthday, living together, laughing together, cuddling together, sleeping together...

He pressed her against the wall and his body against hers, forgetting that she had just had an asthma attack not too long ago, but neither of them cared. She could feel his desire pushing against her hip, and a deep moan escaped her throat as she pulled his shirt over his head, reluctantly letting go of his lips for just a split second to complete this task. She missed him so much, she wanted him, she needed to feel him, right now and everywhere and all at once.

He lifted her up so that she could wrap her legs around his waist, her arms still holding on to his shoulders, her mouth still locked on his, biting his lips and tongue. Blindly, he carried her up the stairs, almost threw her down on the bed on pressed her hands into her pillow left and right of her head, his lips trailing down her jaw, her neck, her chest... Now and then, they did like it a little rougher, but this was something else completely, as if he didn't just want to show her how he had missed her and how much he had been yearning to be with her again, but also how angry and hurt he still was by her. And very briefly the thought crossed her mind that she should ask him to be careful, especially around her lower belly, but the truth was that she loved every bit of it, and she almost ripped his clothes off and passionately bit, sucked and scratched his skin just the same. He did not comment on the fact that her breasts had grown larger since the last time he had seen them, but he did seem particularly enticed by them tonight, giving them a lot of special care and attention, and only now and then did she had to bite her lip to suppress a gasp since they were so sensitive right now.

As soon as they became one though, their violent dynamic changed. All of a sudden, they had all the time in the world, and so they just lay there in each others' arms, drowning in each others' eyes, gently caressing each others' faces and kissing each others' lips, softly and slowly, savoring every sensation to the fullest. When she felt him place light kisses on her cheeks, she realized that she was crying and he was kissing away her tears.

„Never again", she heard him whisper, „Promise me... Never leave me again."

„Only if you never leave me", it didn't make any sense, but she didn't care.

He shook his head and whispered: „Fuck, I love you so much!", before hungrily kissing her once more.

She arched her back, pushing her hips against his longingly, wanting to feel more of him, almost dizzy with desire. „I love you too, baby... I missed you so much. Please...!"