How much is she paying you?

She was tracing the lines of his chest as the morning sun shining through the leaves of the swaying palm trees into their bedroom was brushing over his skin, a warm shimmer dancing on his eyelashes as he looked at her. For a beautiful while they just held each other, looking at each other, feeling, not saying a word, continuing the journey they had started out on together yesterday night.

Finally, she heard him whisper in his husky morning voice: „Good morning..."

„Good morning! How did you sleep?"

He stretched and yawned on cue, then smiled broadly: „Great! Better than in... I don't know. Long time. You?"

„Same", she snuggled closer to him, her heart dancing with the memories of last night."

„What you wanna do today?"

„I don't know... I could just stay here in bed with you all day", she smiled, „but actually, I was wondering. The island is so beautiful and I so love to be out in nature. There's supposed to be a stunning hiking trail starting just nearby leading to a lake with waterfall and some spectacular views."

„That sounds amazing, let's do that!"

„But... I mean do you have any gear with you for hiking? Shoes at least? You can't go there wearing flip-flops or loafers?"

„Sure, I got my hiking shoes with me. I just haven't proposed to go hiking so far because I thought you wouldn't be into it."

„Are you kidding? I brought my hiking shoes, but I thought YOU wouldn't be into it!"

Turned out, both of them loved the outdoors and enjoyed hiking. For hours, they walked through lush forests, along breathtaking shores and eventually found the lake with the waterfall. No one else was here. Their own little paradise.

She wrapped her arms around him, he pulled her close and they marveled at the scene for a while, then exchanged a curious look, she raised an eyebrow. With a naughty little smirk, they sealed the silent agreement between them and stripped down to skinny dip in the waterfall.

She took a dive and re-emerged from the fresh water right into his warm embrace. When they kissed against this romantic, almost cheesy backdrop, she felt the sudden urge to finally give him the response he might have secretly been hoping for last night. How she was truly feeling about him. The three magic words tickled her lips as she was drowning in his dark brown eyes that looked at her with so nothing but love. In the end though, she couldn't do it. Still, it would be too soon, at least for her, it wouldn't be right.

All that didn't take away from their wonderful and romantic adventure in nature though. In the late afternoon they were back in their resort and decided to wind down with a couple of drinks by the pool. Next to them was another couple: her, an elegant lady in a Versace bikini, chiffon robe, sun hat and oversize sunglasses, in her fifties or sixties, her age somewhat covered up by an undetermined amount of botox, fillers and other enhancements. Him, much younger, barely thirty, if at all, tall, tanned, blond, muscled, always smiling, like the perfect Hawaiian surfer boy, he fit right in here on the island.

In fact – until Lana saw them exchange quite the steamy kissing session next to them by the pool, she had simply assumed that they were mother and son rather than lovers. They didn't seem to be married, at least neither of them was wearing a ring.

The young man disappeared heading down towards the beach, then returned some ten minutes later, walking right up to Jordane lying on his sunbed with Lana.

„Hey! Excuse me... hey buddy!"

He looked up, blinking, shielding his eyes from the sun. „Hey, what's up!"