Is that gentleman harassing you?

Despite their breathtakingly luxurious villa, they didn't waste too much time inside. The travel fatigue was instantly blown away by the soft, warm ocean breeze, fragrant with the scent of flowers – and a barbecue happening somewhere nearby.

„Oh my God, I'm super hungry, actually", said Lana.

„Me too."

„Shall we freshen up a bit, grab something to eat and then go explore?"

„Sounds great, let's do that!"

They both took a quick shower and changed into fresh clothes, wearing some light summer gear over their bikini and bathing shorts respectively, in case they later wanted to take a dip in the pool or the sea. Or both.

Hand in hand they took a stroll through the luscious garden until the main pool, reception and restaurant area was in sight and the barbecue aroma was getting stronger. The resort was fairly empty, though there were a few other guests – all couples, pretty much, and on the older side, no families – it was certainly exclusive by design, but it must have been far from booked out.

They chose a table in the shade of a palm tree from where they had a good three-sixty view around, and immediately a friendly server approached to hand them the menus and cite them the specials of the day.

They opted for grilled chicken sandwiches with a side of fries that they would share along with two freshly squeezed fruit juices with a refreshing kick of mint. After lunch, they moved on down to the beach, initially just wanting to take a look. When they felt the warm sand underneath their feet though, the invitation of the comfy lounge bed for two that was just there waiting for them with its gorgeous ocean view was just way too tempting. They both stripped down to their bathing clothes before snuggling into the cushions of the wide sun bed with the canopy that looked a little like a seashell.

For a moment they enjoyed the closeness and physical contact with each other, skin on skin, it was the first time they were together like this, somewhat in public and with so little clothes on. She let her fingertips dance over the muscles of his torso, as she so loved to do, and he could feel her touch sending a shiver down his spine.

„You're so beautiful", he whispered, allowing himself to briefly stroke her butt cheek that was barely covered by her bikini bottoms. He was wondering whether she would have chosen to wear such a saucy ensemble also if she had been here all by herself, and he immediately got a little jealous at the thought. Nevermind though. He was here, and she was his. Or rather, she chose to be with him, that much was clear by the way she was nestling up to his chest, shoulder and neck, teasing him with sweet little kisses.

For now, she would not join him in the ocean though, she still wanted to soak up the sun for a bit longer. Instead, while he was gone, she ordered herself a Mango Martini, she deserved it! He was laughing, dripping wet, when he came back a good ten minutes after she had been served.

„You should come in, the water is incredible!"

„I just got a drink, babe, maybe later."

„Aww, come on! Your drink can wait, please!"

He started teasing her, making her shriek by putting a few drops of cold water on her, taking her drink out of her hand and gently trying to pull her off her lounge bed, which she protested loudly. It was all in good fun, and she was laughing about it, from the outside though, in the midst of the serenity of this place, the whole scene might have looked a little different to bystanders. The waiter of the beach bar who had served Lana her Martini before, approached them.

„Excuse me, Ma'am, is that gentleman harassing you? I'm sorry, Sir, but this is a private beach. I'm gonna need to ask you to leave."
Jordane instantly froze, visibly embarrassed to the core, and Lana looked at the guy, completely puzzled. „What?? No! No, no, he wasn't harassing me, we were just playing around... He's a guest, he's with me!"